Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alien Event 2016

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I have started a Blue Launch for all those wishing to complete the sidequest, will hopefully leave it open until tomorrow around 1500GMT (I don't have enough to complete it myself) so all are welcome. Add me if not already neighbours, my code is in my sig. All positions available.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
I got the fighter yet, but can not use it, I can not get an empty hanger. Normaly I go to new stuf, and buy a new plane, then the game should tell me to sell a plane first because all hangers all full. Now the game is telling me, to build a new hanger. What off course is not possible, do not got the right tower for it. So not option for selling a plane

Anybody else got this (windows pc version) and are there any other why to sell a plane ?

I got the fighter yet, but can not use it, I can not get an empty hanger. Normaly I go to new stuf, and buy a new plane, then the game should tell me to sell a plane first because all hangers all full. Now the game is telling me, to build a new hanger. What off course is not possible, do not got the right tower for it. So not option for selling a plane

Anybody else got this (windows pc version) and are there any other why to sell a plane ?
@alex go to warehouse and click on planes you will get the option to sell one of your planes you will need to click on a plane that is n a hanger to get the sell option

Last edited:

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
I have started a Blue Launch for all those wishing to complete the sidequest, will hopefully leave it open until tomorrow around 1500GMT (I don't have enough to complete it myself) so all are welcome. Add me if not already neighbours, my code is in my sig. All positions available.

I can't add you from my main game. Can you try adding me?

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
@alex go to warehouse and click on planes you will get the option to sell one of your planes you will need to click on a plane that is n a hanger to get the sell option

Yes normaly this should work. But the game is not giving me option to sell a plane. It is giving me the option to buy an hanger.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
If anyone else is on Step 5 of Professor Klandau's side quest and needs to launch a Prometheus ( blue) Spaceship, you are welcome to join mine.
The first 3 spots are spoken for. (Thanks, @Neil ellor !)

Update: we have launched! Thanks @Neil ellor and @Pakman :joyful:

Hey Becky,
I hopped on Bali Hi's blue launch a couple of days ago to complete that step 5 side quest, landed the the shuttle and nothing happened. I was like 6th place. I hopped on Mizscout launch today and just got to launch with 2nd place and still nothing happened. My question is: does the ranking matter? And when did you side quest complete, after launching or was it after landing it?
Cheers,
Ramy

Hey Becky,
I hopped on Bali Hi's blue launch a couple of days ago to complete that step 5 side quest, landed the the shuttle and nothing happened. I was like 6th place. I hopped on Mizscout launch today and just got to launch with 2nd place and still nothing happened. My question is: does the ranking matter? And when did you side quest complete, after launching or was it after landing it?
Cheers,
Ramy
Ramy, the place on the launch does not matter to complete the side quest. Mine completed this step as soon as the blue rocket took off. Hope this helps.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hey Becky,
Cheers,
Ramy
@Rsorour
Ramy, this step was completed as soon as I launched. Step 6 popped up right away. Sounds like you need to contact GI.
If you want to try one more time, let me know. I will gladly support you on a Blue Launch.
Becky

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@Rsorour
Ramy, this step was completed as soon as I launched. Step 6 popped up right away. Sounds like you need to contact GI.
If you want to try one more time, let me know. I will gladly support you on a Blue Launch.
Becky

Thanks Becky... I have a software related issue with my game. My iPads memory can't support the game anymore so it keeps crashing every time I join a launch, add points to a launch, visit neighbors and the list goes on and on. So every time I launched with other folks, the game would crash and the side quest would not recognize the launch, just goes straight to the 24 hour timer.... Oh well...So now I don't visit planetaria anymore, can't replenish my launch ammo so have been hopping on launches for free rides burning large fuel tanks. G! Is aware of the issue and are working on a repair in the next update. The repair is supposed "defragment" the game so it is not a memory hog and won't be a burden on our older iPads. Thanks for the offer. I don't have enough ammo anymore to lead a launch so I will limp hitching a ride on one. :(:cry:

Last edited:

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Thanks Becky... I have a software related issue with my game. My iPads memory can't support the game anymore so it keeps crashing every time I join a launch, add points to a launch, visit neighbors and the list goes on and on. So every time I launched with other folks, the game would crash and the side quest would not recognize the launch, just goes straight to the 24 hour timer.... Oh well...So now I don't visit planetaria anymore, can't replenish my launch ammo so have been hopping on launches for free rides burning large fuel tanks. G! Is aware of the issue and are working on a repair in the bext update. The repair is supposed "defragment" the game so it is not a memory hog and won't be a burden on our older iPads. Thanks for the offer. I don't have enough ammo anymore to lead a launch so I will limp hitching a ride on one. :(:cry:
That's horrible news, Ramy. I, too, have an older device so I expect to be in the same boat one day soon. Hope GI figures things out quickly. After the last update, I noticed a huge difference in my battery life, and my game crashes often during neighbor visits. This game might outgrow what my device can handle. I will be crying right along with you! :cry:

Hey Becky,
Cheers,
Ramy

That's strange.
My landers for all 3 games all returned normally!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@Bali Hi ... My lander returned with no problem. The issue was completing the side quest. What I understood was filling those 2000 points and launching prompted the side quest to complete. In my case on your launch, when I came to press ok and launch our rocket, the game crashed. When I restarted the game, it showed the 24 hour lander timer but the side quest did not complete as it didn't recognize the launch due to the crash at a critical time I guess. When our lander came back I joined @Mizscout launch and during liftoff, the friggin game crashed again. So now I still have that side quest like a thorn in my you know what! I will keep trying. Push comes to shove, I will just spend the greenies...what can I do..
Ramy

Top Bottom