Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Airport City HD upgrade

My wife has an iPad Pro with Airport City HD installed. She has made good progress in the game and has spent money on it. Yesterday the game prompted her to upgrade to 5.3, which she did. After the upgrade she loaded up the game which looked like it had been completely reset. I had a quick look and noted that there were two versions of the game installed and her progress was kept in the Airport City HD version. The other version was simply labelled Airport City. Now she can't seem to get the upgrade on the HD version. What should we do?

And does this upgrade mean she can switch between her iPad and iPhone and keep progress?

Thanks in advance,

Al

My wife has an iPad Pro with Airport City HD installed. She has made good progress in the game and has spent money on it. Yesterday the game prompted her to upgrade to 5.3, which she did. After the upgrade she loaded up the game which looked like it had been completely reset. I had a quick look and noted that there were two versions of the game installed and her progress was kept in the Airport City HD version. The other version was simply labelled Airport City. Now she can't seem to get the upgrade on the HD version. What should we do?

And does this upgrade mean she can switch between her iPad and iPhone and keep progress?

Thanks in advance,

Al

There's an entire thread that discusses this.

http://airportcitygame.com/threads/attention-pilots-on-iphone-ipad.16296/

Top Bottom