Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Feature Request 2016

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
To Free2Play and GI team - Thank you for improving Airport City for us! And please consider the following features below as possible for implementing in future updates.

People of Airport City - let's try to sound our needs, maybe suggest improvements here, and vote for ideas you like to rise its importance. I hope we keep it tidy, concise, and reasonable :)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
There're many requests to change the way inventory works, but we're still thinking for the best way to do it.
Yeah, it's hard to design. Warehouse already is divided into tabs, yet now we need sub-tabs. Next thing, there will be sub-tabs of sub-tabs, etc
Here is a stop-gap idea: alphabetical jump list, just like Windows Phone phonebook/apps list. It doesn't require redesigning the screen, as "tabs" go as items.

As we most often look there to check stocks of flight items, maybe another approach: On the available flights list add counters to icons (bit like space preparation). This will put the information right where it's needed, so inventory won't be needed for this purpose.

Last edited:

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Inventory already is divided into tabs, yet now we need sub-tabs.

Warehouse is tabbed. Inventory (last box in the warehouse) is alphabetical but it's not divided into tabs. Trying to scroll through the items with the box disappearing occasionally only adds to the annoyance.

Alphabetical jump list, counters are all good ideas.

Ivan said they are working on it - High Five to Ivan!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
This is what I had in mind:
Flightitems count.png

It would negate the need to visit Warehouse/Other in the first place.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
This is a good idea, but it does not solve the problem of opening Space for Starters chests, which is almost at the end of the list.
hmm, on Windows chests already have their own tab, they don't end up mixed in "Other".

Like Bali said - an excellent idea for flight items but some maps exist here as well as event items, repair items, build items, etc.
Timed maps have own tab, so they're not part of the problem.
Excavation maps are just regular flight items, so they would show up as counters on available excavation flights.
Repair and building items already have a counter exactly as the one I am proposing.
The only special event items are the ones for collecting entities around the city - and they also have counter in place. Other event items are just regular flight/build so they have/will have counters like other.

I see it as a matter of bringing the flight items to same level as rest of the game.

As I already said, it's not a solution for all issues, it's a solution for the most common (in my opinion) issue.

Last edited:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Please Tab the inventory area to make it easier to find items. Event items, flight items, repair items, etc.

It takes forever to scroll over to see how many spare props I have on hand.
While we don't have tabs or something else for flight items and Excavations maps I suggest you to see in Store / Resources (last item in the store). You will need to scroll some times but nothing compared with scrollig your warhouse

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
It may already have been mentioned, but since fuel is the major bottleneck, I'll say it again. It would be great if we could have up to six Fuel Stations like we have Flight Catering Facilities, Sweets Factories and the like. Or allow us to upgrade the Fuel Station like we do other buildings. The eight-hour and one-day fuel slots are pretty useless for those of us who play every hour or so.
Cheers,
Tom

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
This was mentioned last year by someone, but i thought it was a great idea. How about a "Collect All" button for coins on the bottom of the screen? This way instead of tapping on a hundred buildings, we can press one button and all buildings could be harvested instantly. Im getting carpal tunnel syndrome from AC alone. :p

Top Bottom