Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Aerobatic Livery

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
1678219532699.png

I had to try this. LOL
So it works on all planes. $5 for the livery, 9000? coins and 18 airport cash isn't so bad. I could have waited for the $1 sale but did not want to miss it if they don't discount further. I am tempted to press use but seems such a waste. Maybe on a hawk. What is the most used airframe for events? Owl or Hawk?

Last edited:
View attachment 69425

I had to try this. LOL
So it works on all planes. $5 for the livery, 9000? coins and 18 airport cash isn't so bad. I am tempted to press use but seems such a waste. Maybe on a hawk.
Save it for giant, thunderbird or condor because one thing is for sure hawks you will definitely sell them all at some stage...

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
If you‘re getting it on a support account, and you plan to do events on that account for fuel and greenies, you may consider applying it to an owl.
Yes. I realized that keeping the airplane levels low for events are advantageous regarding pax and fuel consumption. It seems both Owl and Hawk are used a lot for the past few events. Just not sure if I should do Owl or Hawk.

Superfast seems to show up for sale every couple of months so I will look for that as well.

Top Bottom