Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Aerobatic Livery

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I was informed by GI support that the Aerobatic Livery (+80% speed) is supposed to be offered in random sales, but they weren't specific to the type of sale. Has anyone gotten a random offering to purchase Aerobatic Livery at a discount? Let us know in the thread if you have. Thanks.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It was for all as far as I remember, planning to set up a new support account in a week, will confirm it once I set it up
Yes please save a screenshot if you can as well...may be useful to add to the Airport City Wiki if it isn't already there.

@Navigata07
Just discovered this thread.
I got an Aerobatic Condor at one of those very short, random sales about 3-4 months ago (but I was only ready to put it into service about a month ago).
Can't remember how much I "paid" for it.
Worth every single penny, e.g. Macau 12 hours? Yeah, nah, Aerobatic smashes it out in 2.4! :cool:
A couple of images for you, and yes, the wiki could be updated (@Chloe11111 ?). E,g, https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/aerobatic_plane/

1666044617998.png

1666044661162.png

1666044854710.png

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
@Navigata07
I got an Aerobatic Condor at one of those very short, random sales about 3-4 months ago (but I was only ready to put it into service about a month ago).
Worth every single penny, e.g. Macau 12 hours? Yeah, nah, Aerobatic smashes it out in 2.4! :cool:
A couple of images for you, and yes, the wiki could be updated (@Chloe11111 ?). E,g, https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/aerobatic_plane/

View attachment 67457

View attachment 67458

View attachment 67459
It's a very beautiful plane as well. :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07

View attachment 67457

View attachment 67458

View attachment 67459
Any idea what the name of the sale was?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Sorry, I cannot exactly recall. "Amazing speed" or "Fantastic speed" maybe.
It was a Condor plus Aero livery. I think near the end of July this year.
Hmm...so it's a specific sale solely for the aerobatic livery? Not one of the random sales we already have. In other words, you can't miss the sale if it's offered

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The 3 other ones were mentioned for Swift or Swallow, Eagle and Jumbo, the last one has no plane mentioned so it is for all

INR is Indian Rupees, 1 USD = 75-80 INR
Great stuff. Thanks for the info; will keep an eye out for it in the future.
Oh, and what level was your game when you received the sale? I want to rule out that only entry level players get the sale

Great stuff. Thanks for the info; will keep an eye out for it in the future.
Oh, and what level was your game when you received the sale? I want to rule out that only entry level players get the sale
For Swift and Swallow, the general livery, level was less than 20, for the other two level was above 30, the plane liveries are only available if you have the plane level

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
That is
You never get a Condor and its livery until you reach 71
You never get a Thunderbird and its livery until you reach 61
You never get a Falcon and its livery until you reach 51
and so on
In all honesty, Im really only interested in the "all planes" option, so that I can use it on any plane that needs it, but will certainly be fine with a condor offering. The others I dont really care much for.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
In all honesty, Im really only interested in the "all planes" option, so that I can use it on any plane that needs it, but will certainly be fine with a condor offering. The others I don't really care much for.
Was taking screenshorts for 3 months, here they are

Swift and Swallow, Eagle, Jumbo
View attachment 67467View attachment 67463View attachment 67464

For all planes :
View attachment 67466
Only 30 minutes time limit to buy it ... i not see it till 6 seconds left 🤦‍♂️🤬

Top Bottom