Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Adventure chests from Mr. Croocker

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
In Mr. Croocker store, adventure folder, we find excavations map to buy with coins, Excavation Map Set with greenies and Map Set with greenies too for all destinations.
Excavation Map Set contains 20 items required for excavation flight. My question is what kind of items I will find in Excavation Map Set to Mesoamerica or Ancient Rome?

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
In Mr. Croocker store, adventure folder, we find excavations map to buy with coins, Excavation Map Set with greenies and Map Set with greenies too for all destinations.
Excavation Map Set contains 20 items required for excavation flight. My question is what kind of items I will find in Excavation Map Set to Mesoamerica or Ancient Rome?

The Maps You Bought for 2000 coins are starting maps .. Which further gives maps chests to 5 destinations.

Like if you have maps of Mesoamerica.. You fly to to it and it will drop maps chests of( Machu Picchu, Tollan , Quetzalcoatl temple, tenochititlan, Chichen itza) any one map you will get..

They will be active for 6 hours.

Same in case of other maps they all drop further maps which are needed to make excavation buildings..

And if you want maps Directly..
You can buy it from Duke for 12 greens. That chest will contain 3 maps..

Hope this information helps you..

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
thanks @Sambhav Jain but I don´t ask about Map set with 3 random maps. I ask for Excavation Map set that give us flight items.
What kind of flight item to mesoamerica or ancient rome if they are not required?

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
thanks @Sambhav Jain but I don´t ask about Map set with 3 random maps. I ask for Excavation Map set that give us flight items.
What kind of flight item to mesoamerica or ancient rome if they are not required?
Are asking like if we need Osc beacon, deicer etc....

It it is that.. No flight item is required...
To Mesoamerica Turbo prop planes are required.
For ancient Rome Jets.

Good question.
Excavation flights do not require any flight items only a starter Map, so what are the 20 items they are selling in the Excavation Map Set? It cannot be 20 maps since it cost only 5 greenies, cheaper than the the Map Set containing 3 random maps for 12 greenies.

Maybe it is simply another 20 starter maps??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
Good question.
Excavation flights do not require any flight items only a starter Map, so what are the 20 items they are selling in the Excavation Map Set? It cannot be 20 maps since it cost only 5 greenies, cheaper than the the Map Set containing 3 random maps for 12 greenies.

Maybe it is simply another 20 starter maps??
I bought 1 before, it contains 20 starter maps, nothing else

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
I started the mission 'aztec code'. I have to complete the aztec legacy collection. I still have to fly to Tollan to get the knife, to chichen itza to get the helmet and to quetzalcoatl to get the temple. I have been flying 40 times to Mesoamerica and I got only 1 map, which costed me 80 000 coins. I don't wanna do that anymore, so my question is what I have to buy from the Airship store to finish this mission as quickly as possible. I don't mind using greenies for this.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
Regular dice for excavation flights (to get maps) and golden dice for map flights (Machu Picchu, Tollan , Quetzalcoatl temple, tenochititlan, Chichen itza).
Golden dice has never worked for excavation flights, for me at least.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I started the mission 'aztec code'. I have to complete the aztec legacy collection. I still have to fly to Tollan to get the knife, to chichen itza to get the helmet and to quetzalcoatl to get the temple. I have been flying 40 times to Mesoamerica and I got only 1 map, which costed me 80 000 coins. I don't wanna do that anymore, so my question is what I have to buy from the Airship store to finish this mission as quickly as possible. I don't mind using greenies for this.
If you prefer spend greenies to get maps to destinations you have to buy the Map set chest with 3 random maps (see the description to buy the correct chest) and good luck to find the map you need.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Regular dice for excavation flights (to get maps) and golden dice for map flights (Machu Picchu, Tollan , Quetzalcoatl temple, tenochititlan, Chichen itza).
Golden dice has never worked for excavation flights, for me at least.

For me Dice is useless in getting maps to drop, Golden Dice works best for me in getting the maps and then again in getting drops from the maps.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
If 80k is a problem to you, you're simply not ready for Excavations. I recommend to just ignore this mission and return to it in a few months.
Please note that getting this collection once is useless. You need to collect it 6 times to get the reward building.

If you want to spend greens you can buy "excavation map set" for 5 greens - but that's just a pack of 20 regular maps. So you save 40k gold and 2 weeks of waiting for Duke to ressuply. With the regular 10 you get 30 flights in a week.
Even faster way is to buy the 12 greens "map chests" that cuts even further: it gives 3 random maps without even flying to Excavations. The problem is they are random and you might need more chests to get the right one.
None of this give you a guarantee, you can only buy more chances.

But look at the Excavation flight stars. You need 100 flights just to complete the stars. After that comes 6 x 6 = 36 of every drop item to get 6 reward buildings. That's months of work - but excavations are meant to be slow. Just keep buying 10 maps every week, fly them 10 times and it'll all come together. Eventually.

Excavations are end game content. IMHO they should not be even available without lvl10 Control Tower, just to stop confusing people.
Giving low-lvl players a mission to complete excavation collection is a harsh move.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
If 80k is a problem to you, you're simply not ready for Excavations. I recommend to just ignore this mission and return to it in a few months.
Please note that getting this collection once is useless. You need to collect it 6 times to get the reward building.

If you want to spend greens you can buy "excavation map set" for 5 greens - but that's just a pack of 20 regular maps. So you save 40k gold and 2 weeks of waiting for Duke to ressuply. With the regular 10 you get 30 flights in a week.
Even faster way is to buy the 12 greens "map chests" that cuts even further: it gives 3 random maps without even flying to Excavations. The problem is they are random and you might need more chests to get the right one.
None of this give you a guarantee, you can only buy more chances.

But look at the Excavation flight stars. You need 100 flights just to complete the stars. After that comes 6 x 6 = 36 of every drop item to get 6 reward buildings. That's months of work - but excavations are meant to be slow. Just keep buying 10 maps every week, fly them 10 times and it'll all come together. Eventually.

Excavations are end game content. IMHO they should not be even available without lvl10 Control Tower, just to stop confusing people.
Giving low-lvl players a mission to complete excavation collection is a harsh move.

Ok. Thank you. I will wait with this until I have a Control Tower level 10. Thanks for the advice!

Top Bottom