Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General 999 challenge

Thanks,

With my streak of luck I am certain I will get the worst ever reward (more in the likes of 3 light engines or 50 solid fuels).
No worst reward in Mystery Super Bonus all the bonuses is very important they change your game (y)
Maybe you dont use it now but in the future you need all the bonuses and you wish that you will get more and more Mystery Super Bonus. ;)

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
this will be a long way for me.. i completed the first two points but with the mega mall it will last forever :D i dont have any in my city and i want to visit better planetariums/training centers on other citys than mega mall. but lets see, time will goes :)

I'm hoping for a QL:whistle::angelic:
QL is easy to get this is a tip from my friend to get QL
10 QLs cost about 30000 units of fuel, 600 Landings Lamps, 1 Golden Dice,1 Sky Captain. T-Props take just 38 Passengers which
is easy on population reserve. Just build 3-6 Apartment Hotels and mega-batteries. :) Let them "recharge" a couple of days and go for the next "green" map.

10 QLs cost about 30000 units of fuel, 600 Landings Lamps, 1 Golden Dice,1 Sky Captain. T-Props take just 38 Passengers
Sky captain have I none
Landing lamps I can organise
Golden dice I can buy
T-prop I have
Just build 3-6 Apartment Hotels and mega-batteries.
Passengers I'm building a lot of these buildings
Mega-batteries I have no idea what you are on about here.

P.S. Apartment hotel(n)(n)(n) at 690K by 3 - 6 (2,07 mil - 4,14 mil) I barely make enough it takes me a week to break 100k thus this will take anything from 20 - 40 weeks, yep! I'm looking forward to it.

Sky captain have I none
Landing lamps I can organise
Golden dice I can buy
T-prop I have

Passengers I'm building a lot of these buildings
Mega-batteries I have no idea what you are on about here.

P.S. Apartment hotel(n)(n)(n) at 690K by 3 - 6 (2,07 mil - 4,14 mil) I barely make enough it takes me a week to break 100k thus this will take anything from 20 - 40 weeks, yep! I'm looking forward to it.
Forget the Mega-batteries i think this very old tip any way the idea is easy to get the QL for me i just active Golden dice its enough for me and passengers what you have resident buildings in your city just do the math no need to get 10 QL you can get 2 QL within 2 hours maybe.

i just active Golden dice its enough for me and passengers what you have resident buildings in your city just do the math no need to get 10 QL you can get 2 QL within 2 hours maybe.
Now I'm interested, 2QL in 2 hours(n)
Maybe I'm just thick but how would you do that? Please share your strategy.

Now I'm interested, 2QL in 2 hours(n)
Maybe I'm just thick but how would you do that? Please share your strategy.
Get the maps from green launch (5 maps)
5 turboprop
Passengers + Family Ticket bonus (always)
Golden Dice bonus (always)
Golden Key bonus (always)
Robot Loader bonus (always)
Alarm Clock (before i have enough resident buildings) still use it with big planes or if i want more than 5 QLs
Business Class (always when i am doing maps flight)
Lucky Cap bonus (if need it Flight Experience: +50%) so before i reach level 80.
This my way (y)

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
Get the maps from green launch (5 maps)
5 turboprop
Passengers + Family Ticket bonus (always)
Golden Dice bonus (always)
Golden Key bonus (always)
Robot Loader bonus (always)
Alarm Clock (before i have enough resident buildings) still use it with big planes or if i want more than 5 QLs
Business Class (always when i am doing maps flight)
Lucky Cap bonus (if need it Flight Experience: +50%) so before i reach level 80.
This my way (y)
thanks! I was looking for someone to explain in detail how to proceed for a few days now (y)
Started with buying mystery bonus for 8000 and got Vintage Weathervane :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Discovering from this thread what the reward is has made me care a bit more about this side quest. I looked on the wiki when it popped up and it says 777 coins and 650 xp.Not very impressive.
So, I'll build 2 more, to give me 3. Once they're up and running, I may sell/store 3 car dealerships. I have no free land.

Mind you I've already done 13, so nearly there.

Top Bottom