Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded 900* reached

Just to update my profile with an achievement dated back when I was still flying frequently (screenshot from 15th July):

IMG_0296.PNG

@Pit1024 about your question in the Back to school thread i am reply here to make it easy and there just for posting screenshot
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/back-to-school-2019-award.27093/page-4#post-426577
Yes thats true only 1 month you have to post your screenshot @Dave who put the rules and he lock the threads.
SO no chance to get the previous medals for other events.
About Age of Ash event the thread is created in 19.July.2019 and closed and locked after 30 days in 18.Aug.2019. :(

Congratulation (y)
is your long vacation stop and you return back to the game with all your support accounts or just your main account ?????????? :unsure:
Not really. I am currently entertaining with building all new upgrades (so mainly watching all videos in the morning to get the 4x20 building stuff) in my airport and flying some 20-25 Falcon flights daily. It is much less compared to what I did before but it is still enough to 3* the Falcon event destinations and to finish the events. I still don't know will I return to the game or not.

Top Bottom