Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.7 update

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I have not had time to read through all the post above, so If this has been brought up already I apologize. I did look at all the posted pictures though. :cool::D

I expected to see all the locations for this quest highlighted, but when I did not I just made the cities my favorites. Not a big deal.

I selected a Jumbo for a flight and did not see the heart icon at top. I selected a Hawk flight, no favorite flights either, So, I checked all the planes and the icon is now not working at the top. Not a big deal, just a little short cut that i used in the past.

As a programmer myself, I have found that for every bug I fix two more show up. So, for job security sake, I always loved fixing bugs. Also some bugs I just plain liked and left them as my signature.

1575570207091.png

I just sat down and worked out my strategy to get that shot at the Arboretum 90/4 before the event ends.

15 hours a day, flying 5 hawks to Los Angeles, flying 2 Ravens to Paris, 1 Eagle each to Shanghai and Delhi and a Jumbo to Cape Town.

To speed things up:
- I’ve indulged in an S2 Hawk (I was actually saving for an S2 Raven but was 1 gold short).
- My Jumbo is a Ranger.
- The Delhi flight will be sped up 5 times with videos and once with Fuel Catalyst
- Expect to use one Dice while running helicopters 🚁 to Banff to augment my Flight Catering Supplies
- Expect to use surplus fuel to speed up either Paris or Los Angeles when the opportunity arise. M

That should probably work 💰😁
If you're really serious, then you'll need to work out snowflakes per hour. 🤔

Haven't read previous, but pressing a plane in flight to speed up with fuel didn't present that flight at the top of the list like it used to. Very annoying! Can that be fixed?
I have to be extra careful as I'm a manic clicker, especially if I think I'm in the last 30 seconds of flight and it's not presenting at the top

I have not had time to read through all the post above, so If this has been brought up already I apologize. I did look at all the posted pictures though. :cool::D

I expected to see all the locations for this quest highlighted, but when I did not I just made the cities my favorites. Not a big deal.

I selected a Jumbo for a flight and did not see the heart icon at top. I selected a Hawk flight, no favorite flights either, So, I checked all the planes and the icon is now not working at the top. Not a big deal, just a little short cut that i used in the past.

As a programmer myself, I have found that for every bug I fix two more show up. So, for job security sake, I always loved fixing bugs. Also some bugs I just plain liked and left them as my signature.

View attachment 23421
It's not highlighted but it still works

D

Deleted member 9675

I have to be extra careful as I'm a manic clicker, especially if I think I'm in the last 30 seconds of flight and it's not presenting at the top
manic clicking doesnt make batteries last long, even energizers, when using wireless mouse

Top Bottom