Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.4 update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I really don’t like the new quest book. Especially in what Alliance weekly mission is concerned. I got used to just open it and click the destination to send the flights, now I have to do multiple clicks before I reach it...
what are your thoughts about this change?
Not a big fan either; I'm worried I will accidentally forget to finish my daily mission because it's not as easily recognizable as unfinished anymore. Previously, the white icon was there if it was unfinished and it wasn't there anymore when it was finished. Now I'm likely to forget to check whether I finished it or not. I do appreciate it cleans up the number of icons, but it introduces much more clicks to get access to the info / action you want

Last edited:

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
Thanks everyone for reporting the ghost guest planes bug. We've found out why it happened and it looks like any ghost planes above Jumbo — Giant, Falcon, Thunderbird, Condor — are not counting at the moment. We might be able to release a server fix either later tonight or tomorrow.
Please let is know when this bug is fixed.

I'm not a fan of the new sound effects either, but that's easily remedied by muting in the game settings.
I muted all sounds and music after a few days of starting this game over 3 years ago. The only time I’ve heard any sound from the game in the last 3 years is after starting a new support account and the few seconds it takes until I find the mute settings :LOL:.

I really don’t like the new quest book. Especially in what Alliance weekly mission is concerned. I got used to just open it and click the destination to send the flights, now I have to do multiple clicks before I reach it...
And I keep forgetting to check the daily mission. It would be good if and exclamation point or some other symbol remained on the quest book until the mission was completed.

Screenshot_20191018-172152.png

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet.

And I keep forgetting to check the daily mission. It would be good if and exclamation point or some other symbol remained on the quest book until the mission was completed.
I think that wouldn’t be very helpful, if applied to all possibilities... who completes all three weekly alliance missions? unless different symbols were shown...

derracher

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044roxdm
Username
derracher
Before 7.0 we had to the "Progess" arrow to tell us we completed a quest (daily, alliance or event quest). I really miss that yellow arrow.

D

Deleted member 9675

Not a big fan either; I'm worried I will accidentally forget to finish my daily mission because it's not as easily recognizable as unfinished anymore. Previously, the white icon was there if it was unfinished and it wasn't there anymore when it was finished. Now I'm likely to forget to check whether I finished it or not. I do appreciate it cleans up the number of icons, but it introduces much more clicks to get access to the info / action you want
A good way to fix this is to bring back the arrows that once flashed next to those daily and alliance missions to indicate completion. If the arrow were to flash or at least indicate completion with a check mark, it would make the user go to the icon and open, much in the same way leveling up would, showing new missions or things to build.

I agree with this 100%. Highly likely daily mission will be forgotten due to lack of visibility.

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
I will say I really like the new ghost plane animations, especially while they're taking off.

I agree with the recent posts about the daily quest. I'm very likely going to forget to finish it because it's not visible, but I do appreciate cleaning up the screen. Maybe if it (and other quests) were smaller than the side quest icon (or just make them all smaller).

On a different note, I wish the scroll bars were thicker to make it easier for my finger to grab it to scroll up/down in a popup (eg inventory). Often, I end up scrolling in the opposite direction because the screen is registering my touch point just inside the scroll bar instead of on it.

D

Deleted member 9675

I feel Soul Net is not summoning more Black ghost's. I could hardly see and catch 4-5 in six min window.
I tried using spyglass which worked well on my own planes I sent out, but drop rates from crystal ball were horrible with both the spyglass and bowl of riches, (not used together, either)

Top Bottom