Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.24 update

Why Apogee/Green only??? Never had that launch pad...went immediately for the blue one :(
That's the proof each one has their own tactics. If I had to skip one, it would have been blue. Greens are the best way to get maps for ql hunting... And preps for greens and reds are disjoint

One collectable only, no other stats?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190404-093357.jpg
    Screenshot_20190404-093357.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 226
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031w9odc
Username
Smurf
Here's the stats: the official tool we use to launch updates on Windows has glitched 2 times out of the last 5 updates, so that's a 40% chance. That would qualify as often in Airport City.
I have patience! Patience and lots of strong coffee.

Nice so i can do one more update.
If this happen and Gi did the limit to everyone and they dont care to listen to any player then i will quit the game but not the forum for sure after i spend everything in the store i will quit the game from all my accounts if they are not taking care from me as player why i should spend my time to play the game.

Hi,
I'm glad you've liked the weekly alliance mission becoming easier. Smaller alliances now have an option to grow faster and that should provide some healthy competition between them and the older alliances with lots of members in the alliance ratings!

Meanwhile, April 4th is the special day for us as it marks a 9th birthday of a former Road 404 studio that has been a part of the Game Insight Moscow studio for the last few years. And we're celebrating it with a release of 6.24 update this week!

View attachment 19165
  • Complete the Riding the Comet special event to get a Space Base that produces a space collectible item once a day
  • One more building, Space Museum, is going to be available through direct purchase and will provide space collectible items for the duration of the event
  • Collect Meteorite Pieces during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Meteorite Pieces to purchase bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event shop
  • Get a Myster Super Building 8 chest with select reward buildings from previous special events
View attachment 19166

View attachment 19167

View attachment 19168

View attachment 19169

Cheers,
Ivan.
Hi Ivan
After i complete the event and post a screenshot i return back and start the game to continue playing the update is gone and its download it again and i lost everything the award building and about 3400 Meteorite Piece all is gone.
Also if you check the green launch in the weekly rank you will see that i complete the 10 flights.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi Ivan
After i complete the event and post a screenshot i return back and start the game to continue playing the update is gone and its download it again and i lost everything the award building and about 3400 Meteorite Piece all is gone.
Also if you check the green launch in the weekly rank you will see that i complete the 10 flights.

Hi, I hate to tell you this, but please report it through the support team, otherwise fixing any issue will only take longer. We'll take a look at your profile soon, but we might not have an immediate solution.

Last edited:
Top Bottom