Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.21 update

The update comes with an extra a second gifting cyclus so this means 20 extra gifts can be sent to neighbors before reset
None of the gifts on the 2nd gifting cycle are going out. I sent myself fuel and pruning shears from different games - nothing received.:(:( But the 2nd visiting cycle worked fine.

None of the gifts on the 2nd gifting cycle are going out. I sent myself fuel and pruning shears from different games - nothing received.:(:( But the 2nd visiting cycle worked fine.
i noticed it only works for android games and not the nox games they somehow managed to keep them out of the loop
ore it could be because they dont support the platform

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I should be used to all this by now tbh :dummy1:;) obviously the best income comes from the iOS and Android players, as such Window's does seem to take a back seat as per usual so they also won't mind if no Greenies are spent by us 'older' players in the future...Windows Store or GI are causing this, who can be 100% certain whom exactly it is :sneaky:!? Yep I'm no great loss on my lonesome but many older, longer standing players started on Windows and would like the opportunity to carry on without delay's. Getting P5 now without accepting is getting old tired/hard/boring :sleep::).

EDIT; I am only talking game talk here ;):p

Last edited:
I've got everything I need to finish the event on my 2 windows games, but I'd really like to be able to get some stars.. I'm having fun with the event on my android, but I think the majority of my neighbors are windows players, so hurting for pruning shears.:( Curious if the problem is GI or Windows store or microsoft this time around. Sad that some are finishing the event and we don't even have it yet. I think we're going to be a few "fluffy kittens" behind by the time we get it. :(:(:(

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I've got everything I need to finish the event on my 2 windows games, but I'd really like to be able to get some stars.. I'm having fun with the event on my android, but I think the majority of my neighbors are windows players, so hurting for pruning shears.:( Curious if the problem is GI or Windows store or microsoft this time around. Sad that some are finishing the event and we don't even have it yet. I think we're going to be a few "fluffy kittens" behind by the time we get it. :(:(:(

'Fluffy kittens' :LOL: maybe big fat tom cats even ;)

D

Deleted member 9675

Yep I just checked and seems micosofts own apps like weather, people and the non working groove music updates; however any thing non microsoft doesnt update

And I soooo want those "fluffy kittens"! :)

Top Bottom