Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.21 update

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Don't know if this is the right place or not, but this new event - (Wings of Love) is a little buggy. I lost all progress on the daily thing when it started. Then, new progress wasn't counted for quite awhile (and numerous re-boots). Seems to be okay now, but still... a pain in the donkey.
Daily mission re-sets still happening. Plus - flower drops are infrequent. Very buggy event.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Well I made 70 flights to Venice, 40 to Maldives, 19 to Provence, 17 to Riviera, 7 to Brugge and 3 to Dubrovnik. Thats 156 flights, most of them with Spy Glass bonus and I have 0 collections! I have 0 Plush Rabbits and 3 of each from the rest. Thats not even 10% drop rate with bonus? :) I actually really don´t care anymore if I finish this event or not.
And not to say the Dolce Vita - I have now two of those, but now I am 11-20-23-0-8 with the rest. Sweet Lollipop is cursed for me.
And I have 6 sweet shops and click every day on lot of friends Bridal Saloons...

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
Well I made 70 flights to Venice, 40 to Maldives, 19 to Provence, 17 to Riviera, 7 to Brugge and 3 to Dubrovnik. Thats 156 flights, most of them with Spy Glass bonus and I have 0 collections! I have 0 Plush Rabbits and 3 of each from the rest. Thats not even 10% drop rate with bonus? :) I actually really don´t care anymore if I finish this event or not.
And not to say the Dolce Vita - I have now two of those, but now I am 11-20-23-0-8 with the rest. Sweet Lollipop is cursed for me.
And I have 6 sweet shops and click every day on lot of friends Bridal Saloons...
Hope you get it soon.
@Ur-quan
GI should understand first of all that people play game to entertain themself and not frustrate after all the efforts put in. I am not saying events to be super easy but players playing with reasonable efforts should be rewarded so that they keep comeing back and play over other games.
Many big giant company's have folded in no time if they dont understand customers needs.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Hope you get it soon.
@Ur-quan
GI should understand first of all that people play game to entertain themself and not frustrate after all the efforts put in. I am not saying events to be super easy but players playing with reasonable efforts should be rewarded so that they keep comeing back and play over other games.
Many big giant company's have folded in no time if they dont understand customers needs.
I can empathise with your frustrations One Golden Heart. I remember well that I found it almost impossible to complete the events during my first year of play. So I stopped playing events, and concentrated on other aspects of the game. However, as you progress up the levels (level 46 will not provide you with the income and supplies to complete difficult events) you will suddenly find you are able to complete events quite easily - but not every event. Even now, I sometimes fail to complete an event.

But that is part of what makes me keep playing (for nearly two years). It is a difficult game. And when you learn to accept that, you will also enjoy it more, and celebrate your progress in the face of difficult tasks. Hang on in there and you too will become an AC addict :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Well, just try your best. Still halfway to go. And this event is not particularly difficult.

Just the drop rates can be randomly abysmal. But hey, nothing new there.

P.S: Complaining here will help your drop rates. Happened to me. Didn’t get any Plush Rabbits or Tulips, I complained here, I got them all in 2 days :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
I can empathise with your frustrations One Golden Heart. I remember well that I found it almost impossible to complete the events during my first year of play. So I stopped playing events, and concentrated on other aspects of the game. However, as you progress up the levels (level 46 will not provide you with the income and supplies to complete difficult events) you will suddenly find you are able to complete events quite easily - but not every event. Even now, I sometimes fail to complete an event.

But that is part of what makes me keep playing (for nearly two years). It is a difficult game. And when you learn to accept that, you will also enjoy it more, and celebrate your progress in the face of difficult tasks. Hang on in there and you too will become an AC addict :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@andy8758 I understand its not going to be easy but should not be that hard either, when using bonuses and speadups. I still have to send flights to event destination for 3 days without that last item drop. You cant do other missions when one is almost at the tip of completing.
Here are my ststs for plush collection
Venice 40+
Maldive 40+
Provence 54
Verona 6
Charlston 5
Rivera 5
3 0 3 3 3.

@OneGoldenHeart and @A350 maybe just a pointer but could prove usefull once you get a collection off pluche teddy's and build the threadmill no need to keep flying for the other 2 collection just put your threadmill in warehouse and take it out again it will be counted as completing the collection over and over again
so completing 1 collection of teddy's is enoughf
Hope this helps

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
  • Video ad changes: twice more passengers for watching an ad, and a new option to update list of available random neighbors, while the option to wake the neighbor who's out of game is removed since almost nobody used that. Also, there's a notification now on a guest planes radar when there's an ad available for a guaranteed item drop
Btw, does anyone get the twice passengers for watching an ad? I tried it more than once, but it’s still normal. Not twice more.

Btw, does anyone get the twice passengers for watching an ad? I tried it more than once, but it’s still normal. Not twice more.
You should be getting 20 rather than 10.
passengers.JPG

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I tried 20 flights to Venice without bonus - 2 plush toys and then 20 flights with Rich of bowls - 2 plush toys. So I think bonus is either not working or I was just very lucky without it? :) Anyway, still no Plush Rabbit after almost 200 flights to romantic destinations.

@A350 and @Eddie just one question, have you moaned about the drop rates?

A tried and tested method here on this forum is to moan, complain, rant then give up (and silently swear that you don't care but keep playing) = good drop rates
I've tried it and it works also @OneGoldenHeart can be my witness.

Top Bottom