Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.7.9 Update

piloot3

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayn6jhv
Username
piloot3
Latest Unity game engine is not compatible with a lot of android devices regardless of android OS version. This means, you need to check first if the new device will be compatible with Unity engine.
Hope this helps.
@Jay J. How or where can I check my device. Is there any possebility to download some software?

I also lost several neighbors, you can add me again if you want. Code is a4cbdhr

Also have a problem with furniture factory. Build 3, speed up one and completed this morning.
Flight still says: need building and when I push it, it points to one of the two unfinished buildings.
So a BUG
The only thing I can think of is that I finished the second or third bought building and it requires the first bought building

Flip, sent a request from a new game I started (just trying to get a feel of the update before I upgrade my main games).
No need to send anything, unless you have spare.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-

piloot3

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayn6jhv
Username
piloot3
@Jay J .
Hi Jay, Thanks for your answer and information. Unfortunately, I am not able to update for now. The answers in the site are clear, so I think direc contact with Unity is not usefull.
Thanks again,
Pilot.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Yesterday almost all of the neighbours I lost after the update came back, both on my main game and support. 50 new neighbours suddendly when opening the game.
Most of them have not upgraded yet. Maybe GI ran some syncronization?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Yesterday was my time to back in time!!
I was at level 69 with 90000 points and now return to level 60. If G! ran some synchronization for my game they ran a desynchronization.:cry::cry::cry:
Now waiting for support reply.:cautious::(

Yesterday was my time to back in time!!
I was at level 69 with 90000 points and now return to level 60. If G! ran some synchronization for my game they ran a desynchronization.:cry::cry::cry:
Now waiting for support reply.:cautious::(

I don't want to speak for Ivan and he would comment here when needed. However for people are still struggling with the new game reset or losing game progress issue, Ivan indicated to me today that after they did a lot of research, they couldn't identify the root cause of it, so with the next game update, they will add code to create more logs, so they can hopefully identify the issue with the additional logs the next update would produce. And then in the next next game update, I hope they can fix the issue. By the way, Ivan stated that a game reinstall would not even guarantee for not having this game reset issue, just FYI.

So I would suggest if you have this issue now OR if you are afraid of having your game reset to level 60 with zero experience, you should hold off on playing the game too much, so you do not get too disappointed or depressed if you game is reset again. If you can accept the reset, you can continue playing as much as you want.:(

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I don't want to speak for Ivan and he would comment here when needed. However for people are still struggling with the new game reset or losing game progress issue, Ivan indicated to me today that after they did a lot of research, they couldn't identify the root cause of it, so with the next game update, they will add code to create more logs, so they can hopefully identify the issue with the additional logs the next update would produce. And then in the next next game update, I hope they can fix the issue. By the way, Ivan stated that a game reinstall would not even guarantee for not having this game reset issue, just FYI.

So I would suggest if you have this issue now OR if you are afraid of having your game reset to level 60 with zero experience, you should hold off on playing the game too much, so you do not get too disappointed or depressed if you game is reset again. If you can accept the reset, you can continue playing as much as you want.:(

Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop, Long.

This resetting to level 60 or whatever level, does it mean complete game reset as in all your collections, coins, greenies, # of fights completed, etc are back to the same it was when you were at level 60?

I'm shooting for the moon here... but is there a rough estimate release date of the fix update? After a week? After a month?

Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop, Long.

This resetting to level 60 or whatever level, does it mean complete game reset as in all your collections, coins, greenies, # of fights completed, etc are back to the same it was when you were at level 60?

I'm shooting for the moon here... but is there a rough estimate release date of the fix update? After a week? After a month?

I think sometimes everything is reset back to level 60 with zero experience and you have the collections and coins back, some other times you lost something, is not consistent. And we don't know when the next update will be, Ivan didn't indicate that, I hope it would be soon if it is just to add more logging.

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
Updates have bugs. Bugs SUCK!

But put things into perspective. Airport City is a FREE game. Income is generated solely off in-game purchases and advertising (& half of the videos are G! games so that's not real income). If G! and 404 were charging $50 a game like a console game (i.e. PlayStation) every couple of years with paid in game updates, they would have the budget for more cleaner programming and debugging. So for that, I can cut them some slack. Adding new features, maps, events, etc on a fairly regular basis for free? That's also worth it.

Yes, losing saved data, progress, and friends is frustrating. But they have been mostly great about re-establishing the file in the past.

I enjoy the game and it's goals. I enjoy the community. So for that, I keep playing. I'd rather have some hiccups in a game then no more new updates and the game to die off completely.

If I went back from level 70 to 60 right now I'd be enough, I'd encourage everyone to stop playing. I think the reason may be the fact that now some of the game is stored locally and some online. It doesn't work well and if you have a slow old device you may have issues. Saying buy a new device as gi basically is is bs but hey what can you do, I play on a galaxy tab s2 so there probably no faster device but not everyone can upgrade straight away.

Personally I like the update but think it's been done stupidly.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@M22, it's correct that many of the old devices run into issues. For example: My VAYKA1 game is on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510, i updated and the update started at once on Google Play, however when it was finished i opened the game and got the message that the hardware on the device could not recognize AC :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:!! Ivan told us that the minimum was for android 4.0.3 and my device was on 4.0.4, so you would say the game must run on this!!!
Started a ticket to GI and the reply from Mary Heiden was: Some devices can't run under the new Unity facilities and she offered to transfer my VAYKA1 game to an other device if i had one. So it was time to say goodbye to my old tablet and bought on monday a new Samsung Tab A 2016, i played AC as Mary suggested and answered back to her to transfer my VAYKA1 game back to the new device ( old code and new code sended). Still no redeemcode received yet after several times of mailing!! Free2Play, i'm not the person who is complaining to AC Support in the years i'm playing AC, but it's taking too long now before the code is send to me. Can you help me out with this one???

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have decided to quit the game for good. It is annoying me. Games should not annoy me.... It reacts slow, to many big bugs (stil). Never played the game without a bug...

I will sent furniture factory to some old neighbors but then it will be game over for me

Top Bottom