Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.7.12 Update is out

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
One of my gifting games reset to lvl 60, even if runing the latest update :(
Never reset with the previous versions.
Still there is some room for improvement ;)

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
The support helped me after 1 day, which is acceptable. Not like the 10 days last time ... It seems they are not super busy anymore, which is a good indication of the improvements.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I still see posts about losing progress and resetting. Oh well....
IMHO soon or later you will update your game. I have the same device of you and had minor problem with update (lost some neighbors that I added during updates). Probably the posts you are seeing is someone who postponed his update and now have some problems because have an old device or have a new device with low memory or anything else caused by G! servers.
Just breathe, patience and update. If something wrong happen will happen now or when you update.
Good luck

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
IMHO soon or later you will update your game. I have the same device of you and had minor problem with update (lost some neighbors that I added during updates). Probably the posts you are seeing is someone who postponed his update and now have some problems because have an old device or have a new device with low memory or anything else caused by G! servers.
Just breathe, patience and update. If something wrong happen will happen now or when you update.
Good luck

I can accept lost neighbors as I can add them back. But I cannot accept lost progress and items. That is just unacceptable. My device is barely a year old, released Sept. 2015. They cannot tell me it is an old device. It always has the latest Android. It can't be low memory either because my device is dedicated for AC and no other apps.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I can accept lost neighbors as I can add them back. But I cannot accept lost progress and items. That is just unacceptable. My device is barely a year old, released Sept. 2015. They cannot tell me it is an old device. It always has the latest Android. It can't be low memory either because my device is dedicated for AC and no other apps.
I understand your position and as I told my device is the same of your device (released Nov. 2015). Unfortunately I can't tell you that you won't lose anything just because I lose a day of regular flights. On the first update I had my game back to level 60 when I'm on level 69 but in few days G! restored my city and I lose only 24 hours plus the days waiting restore.
Personally I think you will never have a promise from G! that you won't lose anything when update.
Please, understand me that I agree in all of you. I only decided to update to know how long I will play this game or not. Today my game are running well than I don't think to leave the game now.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
The conundrum for GI is to save often or less.
We see what happens when they decide to save often. Lagging and hiccups like before the last update.
I think the remedy is when we decided to exit AC just visit Madlen first.
Or just leave the AC always on like I do (except when I go to sleep).

Neither works for me. I often play on the bus or in other locations without internet and I use my device to play other games.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
  3. Windows PC
Hi Friends :)

My Friend Code : wqeo9ex
Lvl - 31
Need More Neighbours
Windows Mobile

hi, all my game on level 55 are stuck and freez i am continue play and waiting for 1 week, after 1 week resetting the phone, but game not available on my (htc wp 8) please help to re installing the game in my phone.

Top Bottom