Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2016 Thanksgiving Quest

I had the completed thanksgiving event for the first time on both iOS and Windows.
I am very glad because I have failed this event two times .....
When I updated Windows game, I had little time left...23 hours remaining!!!,
so I used one spyglass.

And you completed it within 23 hours, using only 1 spyglass?
You are very lucky!

Or maybe you had completed most of the task the previous year, and only had to get a few items instead of 3x2 collections?

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
PC:206zg3ze
Username
iPad:Subkurimom PC:kurimother
And you completed it within 23 hours, using only 1 spyglass?
You are very lucky!

Or maybe you had completed most of the task the previous year, and only had to get a few items instead of 3x2 collections?
Thank you, Bali Hi.
When I started this event, I had already 1-0-4-2-1 (1/3) Thanksgiving Turkey and
26/3 The Pioneer Trail collection.
But I suffered to collect these items and had no award every year,
so Central Mall is big reward for me.
By the way it was difficult to get Thanksgiving Cake on iPad every year.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Write a ticket for support. There's no good reason why they work for everyone except you.

Please don't think I am blaming you for this not working, I live with several other tech issues due to not having internet access where I live. I really enjoy the challenge of this game, but have already spent well more than I ever thought I would on greens for expansion (not asking for refund in any way) (do accept freebies however):cigar:. This game is fun and the events are chalkenging, and I accept I may just not be advanced enough to complete quests just yet with limits to fuel, passengers, and resources. But I would really like to conplete one, and came within two corn cobs of completing thanksgiving.
Please know that anyone taking time to post on this forum must love this game to devote so much time and energy. I can't speak for anyone else but I have a family and career but still take time to visit, read the forums, and try hard to play the game. You guys built a great one, it has glitches, they all do. But its fun and original, keeps people occupied, and got me to spend money when I do not typically devote money to apps.
Keep up the good work, and remember were just a bunch of whiners who want to win while being challenged, and sometimes those two things do not mix.

Please don't think I am blaming you for this not working, I live with several other tech issues due to not having internet access where I live. I really enjoy the challenge of this game, but have already spent well more than I ever thought I would on greens for expansion (not asking for refund in any way) (do accept freebies however):cigar:. This game is fun and the events are chalkenging, and I accept I may just not be advanced enough to complete quests just yet with limits to fuel, passengers, and resources. But I would really like to conplete one, and came within two corn cobs of completing thanksgiving.
Please know that anyone taking time to post on this forum must love this game to devote so much time and energy. I can't speak for anyone else but I have a family and career but still take time to visit, read the forums, and try hard to play the game. You guys built a great one, it has glitches, they all do. But its fun and original, keeps people occupied, and got me to spend money when I do not typically devote money to apps.
Keep up the good work, and remember were just a bunch of whiners who want to win while being challenged, and sometimes those two things do not mix.

That's a very nice post.

Please accept my neighbour requests.
Visit my airport and don't forget to click on the 5 planetariums.

Top Bottom