Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

1QL Lit Series - CLOSED

@Kevin1010 Consider yourself warned next time you pull something like this I will delete you.
actually where are you rushing too?
I hold a QL I have the exclusive right to launch at any time and not you, what you have just done is pure inconsiderate, childish and selfish. Now we will be stuck for 2 hours when we could have just waited for 20 minutes and get even more launches

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
How did you get to position 2?
By adding points ofcourse but there were arround 80 left.
So i did not launched.

i checked the topic and nobody claimed a 2nd or 3rd. Or i missed that but i am pretty sure.

If i wanted to hijack i could have taken position one by adding 2 lft, but you know as good as i know (hopefully haha), i wouldnt do that.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Teboho well i read nobody claimed and it was allready a long time nobody putted in points anymore. And nobody askes for nummer 2 or 3 if i am right

Yesterday i was told to put in more points.
But ok if u want to stay angry about a misunderstanding while it was not with a bad intention. And u know that i didnt have bad intentions as we allready launch a few weeks together.

Top Bottom