Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multiple QL Red Party on Saturday Sept 6th

sorry I just fallow the rules
No sorry for that. Rule #4 says: "If number #1 does not make the launch for whatever reason, number #2 takes over this role and All positions move up one place." The rule applies to pre-determined positions of #1 and #2. If for some reason #3 didn't show up, I guess anybody in the assigned group can take #3. So we just all followed the rules.

Launch #18 completed.
Unfortunately hansle10 is in limbo land, although I did see Knut did join the launch with 0 points.
I hope the shuttle will land and you can join the next launches.

Next launch #19 15:40 GMT will be led by DIA, LY and !Gun.
Long, you are doing a fine job!

Thanks Bali Hi, I think we all just follow the rules :)!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Launch #18 completed.
Unfortunately hansle10 is in limbo land, although I did see Knut did join the launch with 0 points.
I hope the shuttle will land and you can join the next launches.

Next launch #19 15:40 GMT will be led by DIA, LY and !Gun.
Long, you are doing a fine job!

yes!! limbo just like when waiting for my Nexus :)
the shuttle landed, .... that was # 18 ??
Knut will take # 20 as scheduled; can I jump on # 19 as well ( Hansle is sleeping ;) )

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Launch #20 completed.
Sorry R3d_F1v3, I think you need to fill in points earlier to claim your position.

We have 17 games in the last launch!!

If you are not in the odd launch, please do not join the next launch #21 at 16:20 GMT.
Long, Mrstepot and InCoNvEnIeNtE will lead the Top 3,
Bali Hi I was given permission to fill in for Bill when he got stuck on his own launch, but I will stay out of the #22 launch if that helps.

Top Bottom