Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
Thanks everyone who has been sending me gifts, I have lost all neighbours names again so have been sending gifts blind, hope theft reaching the right people. I Fly Superfleurs and Daddy Boo I tried to send you what you needed but as I scrolled through gifts I accidentally selected one so I don't know what I sent you. I will try again tomorrow.
Paddy2307

I couldn't believe today, but there was an improvement from GI, since today, I can see at all my neighbours the stadiums, and brasilian houses :-o
But I don't know, who it os, because all my friends have still the same name, "username" :-(

Thanks for the gifts, I'm still sending blind, so sorry if I send something, you don't need

Device
  1. iPad
I received a reply from GI with regards to me not being able to see anyone's Brazilian buildings. They want a screenshot!! Lol. How on earth can I take a screenshot of something that I can't see?!? I'm sure they don't read the questions and just send out random answers.

I just got the same request for a screenshot. As you said, it is impossible to prove a negative assertion! Otherwise life as usual, no real names and just send in return for gifts. Wonder what they will think up for the promised bonus?!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I couldn't believe today, but there was an improvement from GI, since today, I can see at all my neighbours the stadiums, and brasilian houses :-o
But I don't know, who it os, because all my friends have still the same name, "username" :-(

Thanks for the gifts, I'm still sending blind, so sorry if I send something, you don't need
Sent you a friend request, I can send you the bracelet.

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for all the gifts. My drop rate has really slowed down. I have actually gotten all the things I need for the stadium challenge, but not ending it as I have been continuing to build up stadiums and other drop items. That being said, everything has really slowed down. I keep getting the same items over and over and not the items I need to complete an entire set. I recall someone saying that the drop rate will get better as the challenge comes to a close. I guess maybe they meant the last 24 hours, not last week. Pakman, you have a great neighborhood to visit as I have my choice of loads of stadiums and villas to click. Thanks for that!!!

I just finished sending out my gifts for today. While I had my names back yesterday, they are all gone today. It makes it much harder returning gifts, but I did my best. More gifts will be sent out tomorrow.

After visiting Pakman's neighborhood for a great selection of villas and stadiums, stop by mine as well if you need more.

Thanks again,
I Fly

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Can anyone send Repair Base Level 5 items..(I think people who haven't updated!)
- 3 Tv Screens
- 3 Grinding Machines
- 3 Air Vent Filters
- 3 Controller/Control units

Thanks for all the gifts. My drop rate has really slowed down. I have actually gotten all the things I need for the stadium challenge, but not ending it as I have been continuing to build up stadiums and other drop items. That being said, everything has really slowed down. I keep getting the same items over and over and not the items I need to complete an entire set. I recall someone saying that the drop rate will get better as the challenge comes to a close. I guess maybe they meant the last 24 hours, not last week. Pakman, you have a great neighborhood to visit as I have my choice of loads of stadiums and villas to click. Thanks for that!!!

I just finished sending out my gifts for today. While I had my names back yesterday, they are all gone today. It makes it much harder returning gifts, but I did my best. More gifts will be sent out tomorrow.

After visiting Pakman's neighborhood for a great selection of villas and stadiums, stop by mine as well if you need more.

Thanks again,
I Fly
Fuel hose sent .

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Good evening everybody,

Pilot2: I've just added you as a friend.

Thanks, TimP! Sadly, if you are on my list, you are one of the many "usernames" since I cannot find your name on my list among all the unknown names. If you can see my name and need anything, I send things back. Otherwise just let me know what you need and help me to identify your airport city and I'll do the best I can to find you to send the item(s).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Unfortunately I still only have a few of my neighbors, I am just sending gifts back that are sent to me.
However I do need 5 fuel supplies and I have 7 stadiums up and running if you need to visit.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks, TimP! Sadly, if you are on my list, you are one of the many "usernames" since I cannot find your name on my list among all the unknown names. If you can see my name and need anything, I send things back. Otherwise just let me know what you need and help me to identify your airport city and I'll do the best I can to find you to send the item(s).

Is it possible that you have to accept my friends invitation? I think you are still on my waiting list (with a lower level). Maybe you find me also on a lower Level under your friends (Level 25 or so), as I've seen by some other users I searched for (I think the refresh of the list do not work right, so next to all usernames also the Level is not updated correctly). I've my airport as my avatar, I hope it helps you to identify me. For items see my signature, there is not a specific one I need at the moment but one of the other mentioned would be nice.

I just got the last items I needed for the collections today, so I could complete the challenge but I will wait as I Fly for example untill the end, hopefully to get more collections and stadiums for building and selling to get coins I really need at the moment for leveling up buildings.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Monday, October 22
Once again, the only names I recognize on my Neighbor list are:
Daddy Boo: I sent you Flight Goggles, as requested
Lfcawc: I sent you Fuel, as requested
I can also see Pakman, Sierra Nevada, PatrickMast and LenaVL. I sent you all Fuel Hoses.
I am returning items sent me because almost all are username.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Thanks again,
I Fly

Thanks for the comments I Fly - although when I visit your neighbourhood I can't see your brazilian villas or stadiums!! Are you still collecting the flags? As this may be what's slowing the drop rate you are experiencing.

greensmith - thanks for the fuel hose Tom - I've sent you Spare Prop (I think)

Does anyone not have the zoom glitch at the moment (that's upgraded) - this is the biggest pain.

Pakman

THANK YOU to whoever sent me a textbook!! Was that you, Paddy? I just need one more and 2 flight goggles to finish the flight school. I've managed to buy a jet, but it's useless until I've accomplished this task, grrr.

In the meantime, since everyone is "username", I just keep sending powerful radio transmitters in hopes of getting them in return so I can fly to Malta. So, I apologize to all who are getting sick of these.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
JonEvans1974
Hi, just joined the forum. I can give video boards and all inclusive bracelets and could do with both of these back as well as hull parts, smoke detectors and all hotel items.

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for the comments I Fly - although when I visit your neighbourhood I can't see your brazilian villas or stadiums!! Are you still collecting the flags? As this may be what's slowing the drop rate you are experiencing.

Does anyone not have the zoom glitch at the moment (that's upgraded) - this is the biggest pain.

Pakman

Pakman,
That's interesting. I can see your neighborhood, but you can't see my current one. I've found that if I can see a neighbor's name, I generally can see their stadiums etc. If I see username, then I can not. That's not always the case, as yesterday, I saw everyone's name, but couldn't see more than a handful of stadiums. Today it is usernames only again! Glitch, glitch, glitch!!!!!

I've had the normal 75% view for the last two days.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Fuel hose sent .
Thanks for the fuel hose. I've been sending back the same gifts I've been getting because many times I only have usernames. The few times i tried to send back different gifts, I sent the wrong gifts, as I thought one neighbor was another. The shampoo is one of the items that as far as I understand no one can gift. I think you have to pay airport dollars for it. The hotel costs so much more than the purchase price.

I Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom