Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Your experience with excavation maps

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
And I can tell you that few days ago (after I updated to the 7.11 version with new bonus system), I ran 100 adventure flights to Tollan with SkyCaptain bonus, and I got 16 Obsidian Knives.

I also ran 10 flights Excavations Map: Mesoamerica, got 8 Map Chests. Also with SkyCaptain active.

how many Owl you sent? I think I should do it a bit more systematically from now. At the moment I send all aircrafts from Owl to Jumbo to all excavation destinations.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
And I can tell you that few days ago (after I updated to the 7.11 version with new bonus system), I ran 100 adventure flights to Tollan with SkyCaptain bonus, and I got 16 Obsidian Knives.

I also ran 10 flights Excavations Map: Mesoamerica, got 8 Map Chests. Also with SkyCaptain active.

Soo, I just ran another map. Now with Sky Captain, Dice, and Spy Glass active.

106 flights = 36 drops

It looks like bonuses are stacked.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
so you buy and stock up 100 maps? I buy also but the limit of 5 maps drives me crazy...

I've been stocking for quite some time since I know getting those maps will take long. Every week I got 10 maps for each available excavation maps (Monday and Thursday). I started flying maps when I have 100 of those items.

This is a patience game, remember? HAHAHA.

so you buy and stock up 100 maps? I buy also but the limit of 5 maps drives me crazy...
I buy 5 maps of every type I don’t have. Regardless of if I can fly them or not. They just sit and wait. Maxed out now on condor and t‘bird as I haven’t or can’t fly them. Higher maps you need 500 and that takes a lot longer, you have fly and collect at the same time. Spend all you can!

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
@VdW9 @Madge59230 I just can't wait til I stock up 100, hate to see the fleet grounded :cry:

6DBE9B78-0273-46FF-B4FB-4A07B1B1C2FA.png

Last edited:

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
@VdW9 @Madge59230 I just can't wait til I stock up 100, hate to see the fleet grounded :cry:

View attachment 28317

Oh well, there’re more destinations that you can fly to. You don’t need to stop flying just because you have no excavation map.

Currently, I only fly excavation map when I don’t have enough flight items for normal destinations.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Oh well, there’re more destinations that you can fly to. You don’t need to stop flying just because you have no excavation map.

Currently, I only fly excavation map when I don’t have enough flight items for normal destinations.

for those planes in the picture I completed all regular destinations. What's left is excavation and alliances. I don't join any Alliance at the moment, wanna complete all adventure destinations first.

Exactly, bit by bit. I have a very lonely falcon going back and forward to Mesopotamia all on his own. With 500 flights to do I get enough chests dropping. No speed up, just a lonely slog. I do have a SC running almost all the time as I’ve hit the 100 of them so that adds a bit of chance.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
for those planes in the picture I completed all regular destinations. What's left is excavation and alliances. I don't join any Alliance at the moment, wanna complete all adventure destinations first.

Have you also finished the 1,000-flight alliance mission destinations? You can mix up your plane line up to get those weekly missions. For example, for Owl: Ouagoudogou (something like that)

You don’t need to be in top 100 alliance for those destinations.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Have you also finished the 1,000-flight alliance mission destinations? You can mix up your plane line up to get those weekly missions. For example, for Owl: Ouagoudogou (something like that)

You don’t need to be in top 100 alliance for those destinations.

I'm not in any Alliance at the moment. Ah actually I have my own haha but I think I will follow your and @Madge59230 strategy: I will stock up Excavation maps and take time to fly... wow feeling like this is a fun game again... :p

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
I'm not in any Alliance at the moment. Ah actually I have my own haha but I think I will follow your and @Madge59230 strategy: I will stock up Excavation maps and take time to fly... wow feeling like this is a fun game again... :p

I actually saw you’re on your own alliance. That’s why I commented about the 1000-flights alliance destinations. Haha.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
yeah, my plan is to complete all the Adventure maps before I can focus on the Alliance. I guess this will take another 2 years :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, when you join the top-100 alliance, there will be extra alliance destinations from the purple maps. The ones that will drop collections for S3-planes.

You won’t run out of destinations anytime soon 😋

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Oh well, when you join the top-100 alliance, there will be extra alliance destinations from the purple maps. The ones that will drop collections for S3-planes.

You won’t run out of destinations anytime soon 😋

I know. That's why lately I've been very active in participating events so I can get Spy Glass to boost my Adventure destinations. If not it will take years to complete the collection...

Top Bottom