Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows wrong gift sent from android players

the past 2 days I have got the wrong gift from android player, @Madegwen59 sent me walkie-talkie and I recived fuel (3) instead, contacted GI and here is the responce I got:

Natasha Rostova (Game Insight Support)

Sep 19, 15:48 MSK

Dear David,

You can get items used for completing the constructions from your friends if you both have one and the same quest for constructing or upgrading the definite building. Usually there are 4 items to complete the building. When receiving such an item as a gift, your friend can send you one of the required items using Send in return option.
If the building has already been finished and the quest completed, the friend will have no ability to send these items while the item that you've sent will be replaced with passengers/fuel.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
Natasha
Game Insight Support Team

the past 2 days I have got the wrong gift from android player, @Madegwen59 sent me walkie-talkie and I recived fuel (3) instead, contacted GI and here is the responce I got:

Sep 19, 15:48 MSK

Dear David,

You can get items used for completing the constructions from your friends if you both have one and the same quest for constructing or upgrading the definite building. Usually there are 4 items to complete the building. When receiving such an item as a gift, your friend can send you one of the required items using Send in return option.
If the building has already been finished and the quest completed, the friend will have no ability to send these items while the item that you've sent will be replaced with passengers/fuel.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
Natasha
That's word for word the same answer as I had from valery! So they have standard off pat answers. I have taken a 2nd number and gave your code and a 2nd one to GO. You are both level 6 control tower and so am I. I am upgrading. Have 10 hrs to go. I should be able to send walkie talkies to you. It works with Voip phones! 2nd message appears to have had more effect. Valery has checked the codes. I am waiting for an answer tomorrow. After my Cat is finished it stops being an issue. Thoroughly annoying.

If it is only by return what is the point of gifting to people!

That's word for word the same answer as I had from valery! So they have standard off pat answers. I have taken a 2nd number and gave your code and a 2nd one to GO. You are both level 6 control tower and so am I. I am upgrading. Have 10 hrs to go. I should be able to send walkie talkies to you. It works with Voip phones! 2nd message appears to have had more effect. Valery has checked the codes. I am waiting for an answer tomorrow. After my Cat is finished it stops being an issue. Thoroughly annoying.

If it is only by return what is the point of gifting to people!
your a great neighbor

@david smith @Below_Average_AC_Player . Here finally is a decent reply! Patience and persistence is a virtue. Quote from GI.

"Thank you for the information given!

I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.

The case review can ask some time and I'll revert to you when I have an update for your case. I'm leaving the request open so you can reach back out with additional questions any time."

So we are right, there is a problem. I am not finishing my control tower 7. I'll use videos for anything missing. That way if they resolve the problem you'll get your walkie talkies! Before I lose them off my gift list.

Thanks for your patience. Sent you both gifts that I think you want.

@david smith @Below_Average_AC_Player . Here finally is a decent reply! Patience and persistence is a virtue. Quote from GI.

"Thank you for the information given!

I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.

The case review can ask some time and I'll revert to you when I have an update for your case. I'm leaving the request open so you can reach back out with additional questions any time."

So we are right, there is a problem. I am not finishing my control tower 7. I'll use videos for anything missing. That way if they resolve the problem you'll get your walkie talkies! Before I lose them off my gift list.

Thanks for your patience. Sent you both gifts that I think you want.

here's the answer I got

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7_%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F.png

Oct 2, 13:22 MSK

Dear David,

There is no issue here. Walkie Talkies are needed for upgrade of the Control Tower to level 7. Until you start said upgrade in the game, items won't be possible to receive as gifts.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,
Natasha

here's the answer I got

Dear David,

There is no issue here. Walkie Talkies are needed for upgrade of the Control Tower to level 7. Until you start said upgrade in the game, items won't be possible to receive as gifts.

Sincerely,
Natasha
That's new, isn't it???? I thought it used to be that when you completed a building upgrade, items for the next upgrade would become available to give and receive. You didn't have to wait until you actually started the upgrade in order to receive the items. I'll have to pay attention on my android game and see what happens.

Device
  1. Windows PC
That's new, isn't it???? I thought it used to be that when you completed a building upgrade, items for the next upgrade would become available to give and receive. You didn't have to wait until you actually started the upgrade in order to receive the items. I'll have to pay attention on my android game and see what happens.
Items do become available as soon as you have upgraded the previous level. I completed my level 6 town hall yesterday and a laptop was instantly added to my gift-sheet. I have not started on building level 7 town hall yet.

@
@david smith
THAT is the answer I got as well. Even though it is complete illogical nonsense!!! How can you get the items you need before you upgrade if someone doesn't send them too you?!! This problem with Walkie Talkies is the ONLY item it has affected!! Move on!!

here's the answer I got

Dear David,

Sincerely,
Natasha
OK, I checked my android game - Natasha is sooooooooo wrong. I have not yet started my upgrade for Terminal level 8, yet I have received and have in my inventory almost all the items I will need to complete it. You do NOT have to start the upgrade to receive the items. @Below_Average_AC_Player is correct.

Device
  1. Windows PC
OK, I checked my android game - Natasha is sooooooooo wrong. I have not yet started my upgrade for Terminal level 8, yet I have received and have in my inventory almost all the items I will need to complete it. You do NOT have to start the upgrade to receive the items. @Below_Average_AC_Player is correct.
I got the same reply as @david smith when trying to accept Walkie Talkies, nothing wrong on their end and I had to make sure I had completed level 6 Control Tower, because Walkie Talkies is used for level 7 CT.

Well. If I didn't have CT level 6, I would not be able to receive 3 out of 4 gifts required for CT level 7 and also I would not have been able to gift headsets.

The funny thing is, that I also received a demodulator (level 8 CT) from a neighbour, when my tower was at level 6. Figure that one out o_O I'm sure it must be a bug somewhere. Maybe the Walkie-talkies have been exchanged with Demodulators? :p When I start building my CT 8, I will see if any of my fuel 3 turns into Walkie Talkies ;)

Top Bottom