Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Would like to find more friends

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
Hello,
I'm a returning player (left when my game crashed and couldnt be restored, in 2016@level 60). I came back in early December and I'm currently at Level 45, Reputation 11, and Skill 99. I would love to find more friends willing to give and receive gifts to help advance game play.

If you are interested, please respond to this request or send mail to Sulfe and I will send you my code.

A BIG thanks to my friends that are helping me now!!! Your gift giving is helping me to reduce watching so many ads. Arrgh...🙄

Hello,
I'm a returning player (left when my game crashed and couldnt be restored, in 2016@level 60). I came back in early December and I'm currently at Level 45, Reputation 11, and Skill 99. I would love to find more friends willing to give and receive gifts to help advance game play.

If you are interested, please respond to this request or send mail to Sulfe and I will send you my code.

A BIG thanks to my friends that are helping me now!!! Your gift giving is helping me to reduce watching so many ads. Arrgh...🙄
Hello Sulfe,

Have sent you a private message re extra help with gifting.

Happy flying!

Cheers,
Angela

Top Bottom