Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Worst update ever seen 5.3.20, just got update

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Worst update EVERY Free2Play

I just went back 2 years, where do I start

I had 7,000 Greenies, now I have 807
Was I level 75 and now I am on level 60
Lost 3 million in coins
Lost all my land expansions
Lost all my planes
Fuel was at 285, now 110

Basically where I was at 2 years ago

What a complete JOKE

I am done!!!!!!!

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hmmm, yeah. Thanks. What a week!
We've fixed your profile. Try to reload an app.

Anyone with this kind of problem - please get a ticket to support team, we'll get you back on track while we investigate what went wrong.

Hello Ivan Free2Play

Wow, how weird. It is fixed. I did send in ticket. Please discard my ticket. Once again thanks for all your help.

Ivan somehow fixed my problem within minutes... THANK YOU

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
EVERYONE

Looks like we've got a critical error in 5.3.20 update for Android that we've rolled out a few hours ago (and I personally said "it's safe to update" - what a joke indeed).

Please don't download it while we investigate. It looks like it only affects some players on Android 6.0+ and up, but better wait this time.

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
If it worked fine on startup and you didn't lose any progress — you're fine to keep playing.

We've done two server fixes that should address the alliance rating counter not counting passengers for those who had a transfer from iPad to a new app and the losing of progress issues. Please, minimize the app and relaunch it.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
If it worked fine on startup and you didn't lose any progress — you're fine to keep playing.

We've done two server fixes that should address the alliance rating counter not counting passengers for those who had a transfer from iPad to a new app and the losing of progress issues. Please, minimize the app and relaunch it.
Passengers are now counting. Thanks

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem

I just found an issue. After the update 7 planes came back, none had a breakdown so I sent them all out again.
But when I just checked back after 45 minutes the same 7 planes came back again and 4 of them were broken.

I sent the 3 remaining planes back out again and so far everything seems to be normal again when I restart the game. I hope it was only a one time thing.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
The issue with the flights not being processed appeared once again. That's not funny at all.
We're going to keep looking, because as of now we have no clear understanding what caused the problem with 5.3.20 update.
You can either try to weather the storm and wait for an update with a fix (I can't say when it'll be, though, at this point) or go for a 'clean re-install' from support team. Either way, we're sorry.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
EVERYONE

Looks like we've got a critical error in 5.3.20 update for Android that we've rolled out a few hours ago (and I personally said "it's safe to update" - what a joke indeed).

Please don't download it while we investigate. It looks like it only affects some players on Android 6.0+ and up, but better wait this time.

My games are on Android 6.0.1 and 7.0. Better wait until it gets fixed.
Thanks for the warning, Ivan.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Free2Play,
Ivan, i'm having 4 games running on Android and haven't updated none of the updates which rolled out this week, because of the problems mentioned in the forum!!!
Question: Which of my games is safe to update, because i really want to play the Easter Quest??

NOYA12: running on Android-version 4.2.2 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Model GT-P5110
AYON1: running on Android-version 5.0.2 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Model SM-T530
VAYKA1: running on Android-version 6.0.1 Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) Model SM-T580
KAITO1 : running on Android-version 4.2.2 Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?? Model SM-T110
Yes, i've got 4 different divices to play AC, hahaha!!
Can you plz. help me out!!!
Thanks for sharing the info you have for android-players and thanks in advance for eventually helping me out for my games.

Device
  1. Android
Free2Play,
Ivan, i'm having 4 games running on Android and haven't updated none of the updates which rolled out this week, because of the problems mentioned in the forum!!!
Question: Which of my games is safe to update, because i really want to play the Easter Quest??

NOYA12: running on Android-version 4.2.2 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Model GT-P5110
AYON1: running on Android-version 5.0.2 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Model SM-T530
VAYKA1: running on Android-version 6.0.1 Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) Model SM-T580
KAITO1 : running on Android-version 4.2.2 Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?? Model SM-T110
Yes, i've got 4 different divices to play AC, hahaha!!
Can you plz. help me out!!!
Thanks for sharing the info you have for android-players and thanks in advance for eventually helping me out for my games.
Not safe.....

Dont update, remember, safety first....

Top Bottom