Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

World Map Icon & top 100 finishes

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Anyone notice that the top 100 now also includes the 3 space missions

On Android, someone has already completed 6 lunar missions lol

Does our Lady friend lead this as well on IOS?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Anyone notice that the top 100 now also includes the 3 space missions

On Android, someone has already completed 6 lunar missions lol

Does our Lady friend lead this as well on IOS?

SamZee,
Why yes. She's already completed 22 lunar missions. What an amazing accomplishment ... and all in less than 24 hours.
Maybe now GI will believe she's not on the up-and-up. Even with a Quantum Leap and all the greenies in the world that's not possible.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
SamZee,
Why yes. She's already completed 22 lunar missions. What an amazing accomplishment ... and all in less than 24 hours.
Maybe now GI will believe she's not on the up-and-up. Even with a Quantum Leap and all the greenies in the world that's not possible.
Cheers,
Tom

Time for another letter :) Please someone with IOS. Let them explain this one

Anyone has issues of receiving the reward chest box recently? Since about 3 updates ago, I stopped receiving the 2nd or 3rd reward chest box when I ranked top 100 for more than one destinations, for example if I ranked top 100 for 3 different destinations for a given week, I only received the reward chest box for the highest ranking destination. I had to open ticket every week to get the missing chest boxes.

Then I noticed since the latest Android 2.11.02 update a couple of weeks ago (the Easter Cheer update), I do not even receive the 1st reward chest box, it has been nothing for 2 consecutive weeks. I had to open ticket to get any reward chest boxes.

Anyone has issues of receiving the reward chest box recently? Since about 3 updates ago, I stopped receiving the 2nd or 3rd reward chest box when I ranked top 100 for more than one destinations, for example if I ranked top 100 for 3 different destinations for a given week, I only received the reward chest box for the highest ranking destination. I had to open ticket every week to get the missing chest boxes.

Then I noticed since the latest Android 2.11.02 update a couple of weeks ago (the Easter Cheer update), I do not even receive the 1st reward chest box, it has been nothing for 2 consecutive weeks. I had to open ticket to get any reward chest boxes.

Yep noticed that too - haven't received anything for a few weeks now for any top 100 finishes. Perhaps our certain lady friend / GI stooge /(@)ydl(@) has caused a meltdown on chest boxes and GI haven't got a scooby doo (clue) how to fix it.

I got one Large Bronze Chest for 3rd place on Bali2, but nothing for 17th for Bali Hi.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ozyjnr2
Just starting to get into earning a spot in the top 100

I have been sending my planes to Turkish Coast (to try & get parts for a Travel Agency) but the ratings always come back with zero

Why is this??

Username: Ozyjnr2
iPhone user
Level: 30 | stars: 57 | hearts: 7

Please notify me of your intention of friend request

Need: Travel Guide

Can Send: Fuel Catalyst, Goal Posts, Computer, Skin Care Products, Paint, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp
Copy Machine, Handling Line, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Fuel (20 units), Video Wall, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine
Text Book, Eau De Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Weather Display, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console
Additional Radar, Perfume, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber,
Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propellor, Deicer

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just starting to get into earning a spot in the top 100

I have been sending my planes to Turkish Coast (to try & get parts for a Travel Agency) but the ratings always come back with zero. Why is this??
Ozyjnr,
This is a known bug. I haven't registered any flights on the World Map in months. Many others have the same problem.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
It seems the Space missions have different rewards. I got 3rd in the Lunar missions on Android and got a Bronze Space chest

It contained a QL BONUS, 5 Gold tokens, 10 silver tokens, 50 fuel and 50 passengers.

Not a bad reward. Wonder what silver and gold space chests contain?

Sam,

I was placed 7th on the Space Mission with 13 launches, and got a Bronze Space Chest (with Roman numeric II).
One more lunar mission and I would have been placed 5th.

Unfortunately, when I opened the box, inside is the regular reward of 2 Fuel(20), 4 Silver, 1 Space Space and 1 Lab Notebook :cry: .

BIG difference.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I won a silver space chest for coming second.

It contains a QL bonus, 7 gold tokens, 15 silver tokens, 150 fuel and 150 passengers

So not much better than bronze space chest that contained QL bonus, 5 gold, 10 silver and 50 fuel and passengers.

I guess Gold space chest contains QL bonus, 10 gold, 20 silver, 300 fuel and passengers?

Top Bottom