Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

World Map Icon & top 100 finishes

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Bali Hi : I do open my Gift, Collection, and Repair boxes once I have them in stock. For launch boxes, I'd keep them so that I can open several in 1 go, with timing and luck, we could get several good items to show up every 2 turns.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Yes the new update has atleast one good thing. It has made opening up the blue boxes easy ;) I opened up few hundered this weekend. Now i am down to some 1400 box only :)(y)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I started my flights to Artic base. I am actually first with 138.
but suddenly it stops to count:banghead:.
I don't know if it is the same bug as already some of you described, but I will continue to send flight just in case....

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
This week GI did not messed with the world map thing. I came 4th and 10th respectively on 'Hong kong' and 'Berlin' :) And i received one medium and one small bronze chest (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
How long will GI punish me ?:cautious:
I noticed now that all the destinations are not counting.:rage:
Does it work again after the weekend reset?
javi, Nope, it will not work.

I sent an email to GI. I got the message: I have examined your game details and it turns out that your account is blocked as our system detected changing time/date settings on your device.
I NEVER CHANGED MY TIME/DATE SETTINGS!!!!

I also got this: your account can't be unblocked.

Until now I only can't do top 100 flights. I haven't tried a launch yet and I don't know if the duke works.....

Same as on Iphone and Ipad. They have bugs in the system, don't want to know what the bugs are but accuse me of changing time/date settings on my device.

EDIT: I started a new launch (blue) If you can see me, feel free to join (than I know that still works), I would like gold if possible

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
javi, Nope, it will not work.

I sent an email to GI. I got the message: I have examined your game details and it turns out that your account is blocked as our system detected changing time/date settings on your device.
I NEVER CHANGED MY TIME/DATE SETTINGS!!!!

I also got this: your account can't be unblocked.

Until now I only can't do top 100 flights. I haven't tried a launch yet and I don't know if the duke works.....

Same as on Iphone and Ipad. They have bugs in the system, don't want to know what the bugs are but accuse me of changing time/date settings on my device.

EDIT: I started a new launch (blue) If you can see me, feel free to join (than I know that still works), I would like gold if possible

Right, it is still blocked. and I haven't change my time:arghh:.
I will write to GI. My counter was blocked after the server problem last week. It didn't count and wasn't able to connect to server. Then when the connection went back I was awarded with 30 flights, which, I think, were a bit exagerated; I did around 20 flights during this time. After that my counter was blocked....
Nevertheless, I still got the second price.

Now the pricemoney is almost complete:
still wondering what we get from 11th to 13th , probably collection chest

1st: golden chest (F150 , 3 gold tokens, 10 silver, treadmill, space ration)
2nd :silver chest (2x fuel50, 2 gold token, 8 silver, launch item)
3rd: Large bronze chest, (1x fuel50, 1 gold, 6 silver)
4th: bronze chest level 1 (F50, 1 gold coin, 4 silver, launch item)
5th: bronze chest level 2 (2 X F20, 6silver coins, 2 launch items)
6th to 10th bronze chest level 3 (f20, 1 silver coin, 1 launch item)

14th to 50th: collection chest (5 items)

51th to 100th: repair chest 3items ????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
I started playing last March, so it hasn't even been a year yet.
I am completely disgusted with GI.
I have posted that I was having timeline issues when closing and opening the game.
I am sure that is why I am now blocked from flights showing on the world map.
I just got so tired of complaining that I didn't bother when this problem arose.
GI employees are greedy, stupid, and lazy.
Part of me wants to quit playing, but I have already invested time and I am sorry to say some real money (To buy land).
Now I can no longer expand, I can no longer get rewards for making flights, and I can't get the most needed objects from the buildings I spent so much time trying to obtain.

My only wish for Christmas is the Krampus will grab all GI employees and take them to Hell.

Merry Christmas neighbors!

Don Clyde

Don Clyde,

I'm so sorry you have these problems.

I used to have problems too that forced me to stop playing (cannot load game) and for a couple of months I was also unable to launch rockets (launch returning in 42 years). But it was eventually solved in updates and by reading what other people did to solve the problems.

I also happen to have a 2nd Android phone, so while the tablet is out of commission, I play a new game on my phone. Lots of people actually buy new phone / tablet to play AC and as a gifting game. RedFox also enjoyed playing the game from Level 1 again. Nina is currently playing a new game when her old game went kaput.

So maybe that's an idea on your Xmas shopping list. Merry Xmas.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Now I can no longer expand, I can no longer get rewards for making flights, and I can't get the most needed objects from the buildings I spent so much time trying to obtain.
Hi Donclyde, my game is blocked (GI confirmed) but until now the only thing blocked is top 100 flights..... the rest still works (I don't know about the duke yet)
Why can't you get the items for buildings?

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I wrote to GI about my Top100 counter blocked to 0.
The friendly Ksenia answers me. She ask me politely to include a screenshot to describe the problem.
She even gives me some tips how to do such picture on android. I thought at the beginning that she mix up complains as the 99% of the mail was about how to do these pictures.

It confirms that a picture is more worth than 1000 words. even if this problem is quite obvious and common.....:sour:

Top Bottom