Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows8 - Space Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
how do you join a launch?
Thanks

To join a launch, you would start a launch of your own. You will be iven 2 options.

I to join a existing launch or 2 start your own.

Either way make sure you have all the prerequisite for a launch and enough materials during the launch because sometimes due server issues you may not see your neighbours launch and are forced to due your own as you cannot back out of a launch once you are committed.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hello all there is daily launches from my side (blue launch)
anyone is welcomed whether at top or at second
i have one space travel monument
i made it tomorrow

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Hey guys, if someone is doing a blue launch, pls let tag me in ur post. I don't have many items in my inventory, but i can help in doing 200-400 atleast. Dont want to start one on my own. Thanks

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
Just kicked off a Green Launch (don't have enough stuff for a Blue Launch), anyone available to assist is greatly appreciated.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
EDIT - I joined @Cosmic Blue launch instead of starting my own, hope it counts for the mission!

Hey guys, if someone is doing a blue launch, pls let tag me in ur post. I don't have many items in my inventory, but i can help in doing 200-400 atleast. Dont want to start one on my own. Thanks

@Allister, @Cosmic Blue, @Nicks, @CptDav, @kaciepup, @yenta613, @Allister, @cward, @GiftXchange, @highlander, @ANUBHAV JAIN, @UTOPGUN
I am planning on starting a Prometheus launch tonight and am wondering if any of you would be interested in joining/helping? I am completing "The Phantom Menace" mission and the last step is the Launch. I haven't done a launch before but have read the guide. If I add up my inventory, I have over 1500 points of items. I understand this kind of launch requires 2000 points. Not sure if the timing/delay of applying an item to the launch makes it impossible to utilize all of ones inventory in the 24 launch period? (I will post my inventory below for guidance)

Please reply if you are interested in joining!

This is the guide I am referring too: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/per-aspera-ad-astra-space-race-spaceship-launch.2460/

My items in inventory:
small fuel tank - 1
additional Stabilizer - 7
Explosive Bolt - 5
Solid Fuel - 10 (( Do these take 2 hours each from inventory to apply to lanch? So in 24 hrs you are limited to the number you can apply? ))
Large Fuel Tank - 3
Main Stabilizer - 3
Powerful Explosive Bolt - 2

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@Allister, @Cosmic Blue, @Nicks, @CptDav, @kaciepup, @yenta613, @Allister, @cward, @GiftXchange, @highlander, @ANUBHAV JAIN, @UTOPGUN
I am planning on starting a Prometheus launch tonight and am wondering if any of you would be interested in joining/helping? I am completing "The Phantom Menace" mission and the last step is the Launch. I haven't done a launch before but have read the guide. If I add up my inventory, I have over 1500 points of items. I understand this kind of launch requires 2000 points. Not sure if the timing/delay of applying an item to the launch makes it impossible to utilize all of ones inventory in the 24 launch period? (I will post my inventory below for guidance)

Please reply if you are interested in joining!

This is the guide I am referring too: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/per-aspera-ad-astra-space-race-spaceship-launch.2460/

My items in inventory:
small fuel tank - 1
additional Stabilizer - 7
Explosive Bolt - 5
Solid Fuel - 10 (( Do these take 2 hours each from inventory to apply to lanch? So in 24 hrs you are limited to the number you can apply? ))
Large Fuel Tank - 3
Main Stabilizer - 3
Powerful Explosive Bolt - 2
I've never completed one either but can help out if you need...
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom