Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon Aviators (13.20pm GMT London)

My decision to uninstall the Airport City game from my laptop was in the end ineventable and unavoidable. I'm just not prepared to be messed about by GI Customer Service, nor do I indend to have my time wasted with endless toing and froing while in gaming limbo.

I'm not going to put up with the poor and sub-standard service GICS provides. I'm also not prepared to start all over again, knowing what I know about the game. Fortunately, I've not spent any money on this game so nothing has been lost.

I'd like to thank you my neighbours, past and present, for all of your help with my game. I could not have reached level 60 without your help and gifted support. I will check back in with the members forum from time to time.

Finally, I'd like to wish you all well with your future game play and hope someday you get the game you all deserve, bug free, and a Customer Service worthy of you the gamers.

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins
Really sorry to see you go @Captain WH Rollins it has been an honour and a privilege to know you and fly with you.
May I wish you all the best for the future and hope we meet again

Vivke

350+ Star Club
I have reached level 61 and the new items on my gift list are: Edge banking machine, bed, e-reader.
It would be great if you could start sending me the requirements for the furniture factory.

Started collecting coins to buy me a runway level 6 but this surely will take quiet some time before I got all the coins needed.

In the meantime I can do the Family Life queest and it also seems a long one, but I have time.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
My gifts are out for today and a small list for the next round. Don't know if I'm able to send tomorrow since I'm not at home in the evening. Thanks for all the received gifts.

In my friend list I have the name Muriëlle, but can't remember who this is. Can you help me.

Also on my waiting list are: jija5726, afrancis09, titi, Merac, 3sheets2wind, Mist.XXX, "scotter", Abaaaa, Cissl66, ckin2u, cayo, vander_hp, avig, A1, deputy, Kiske, ercosvk, Abdul ami, Kelan5
Do you know some of them???

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
My gifts are out for today and a small list for the next round. Don't know if I'm able to send tomorrow since I'm not at home in the evening. Thanks for all the received gifts.

In my friend list I have the name Muriëlle, but can't remember who this is. Can you help me.

Also on my waiting list are: jija5726, afrancis09, titi, Merac, 3sheets2wind, Mist.XXX, "scotter", Abaaaa, Cissl66, ckin2u, cayo, vander_hp, avig, A1, deputy, Kiske, ercosvk, Abdul ami, Kelan5

There were some earlier comments about this, Marielle is Phil G hacked account.
You need to delete Marielle and re-enter the code for Phil G.

Don't know any of the other names.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

The game randomly generates people who will show up on both your add tab, and your awaiting reply list every 15 minutes or so. These people haven't necessarily requested to be your neighbors, they are randomly generated for you to have neighbors (Much like when you first started and weren't a member of the forum yet).

They may or may not know, or have input your friend code. You can simply choose to accept them, or delete them (And many will come back later on down the road again).

Now, on the other hand, there are those that will cruise the forums, gathering friend codes to become neighbors, but it would be one sided, as unless they joined here, you can't communicate with them. (This is why some of us hide the friend codes - Not because we're unsociable or anything :) )

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
Hi all. Next building for me will be the Repair base level 5, so I can get some bigger aircraft. If anyone is able to gift any of the items in my signature I would as always be most grateful.

Currently only have 28 friends after the "update" - about 15 on here who get priority when I sent out daily gifts. Therefore plenty of space if anyone else is looking for neighbours!

David

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi all. Next building for me will be the Repair base level 5, so I can get some bigger aircraft. If anyone is able to gift any of the items in my signature I would as always be most grateful.

Currently only have 28 friends after the "update" - about 15 on here who get priority when I sent out daily gifts. Therefore plenty of space if anyone else is looking for neighbours!

David
David, I sent an invite; please accept.
Happy Flying,
Comet18

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18

David
Helpful hint: DO NOT build the repair base until you have all of the required items to finish. You will not be able to repair any planes until it is completed. And the game knows you are upgrading so you end up dead; no planes to fly.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Helpful hint: DO NOT build the repair base until you have all of the required items to finish. You will not be able to repair any planes until it is completed. And the game knows you are upgrading so you end up dead; no planes to fly.

But that takes all the challenge out of it....:D

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Good Afternoon Aviators (13.20pm GMT London)

My decision to uninstall the Airport City game from my laptop was in the end ineventable and unavoidable. I'm just not prepared to be messed about by GI Customer Service, nor do I indend to have my time wasted with endless toing and froing while in gaming limbo.

I'm not going to put up with the poor and sub-standard service GICS provides. I'm also not prepared to start all over again, knowing what I know about the game. Fortunately, I've not spent any money on this game so nothing has been lost.

I'd like to thank you my neighbours, past and present, for all of your help with my game. I could not have reached level 60 without your help and gifted support. I will check back in with the members forum from time to time.

Finally, I'd like to wish you all well with your future game play and hope someday you get the game you all deserve, bug free, and a Customer Service worthy of you the gamers.

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins

I can't believe I missed this from earlier today. So sorry to hear of your departure, however I can understand the frustration. You have been a great neighbor and answered questions for me especially regarding visiting neighbors and maximizing coins. You will be missed.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Thanks for gifts everyone!
Now some gifts are starting to come trough after I have deleted and added again many of my neighbours.

If some people still see as level34 player "Samzon(JetEngine)" please let me know so we can fix it.

-Samzon

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD

Yes! I got caught out like this when I got my first green Jet. After a few days it broke and I was unable to fix it.

Anyway many thanks @Ten33go and @ItsRalphy for the controllers - I am on my way there now!

Thanks

David

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath

David
David I can help with Grinding Machine, and if you do not get the Air Filters can send them when support account is up and running again (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom