Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 10, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I found that out after purchasing just one - in fact it needed repair the first 4 times that I flew it!! It has performed better lately but now stays in the engineering shed while the lazy mechanics repair it for me. I would never purchase an S plane again as I see no real advantage in them - the increased speed is simply offset by fuel shortages or repairs. Are the Gold planes the same? I ask because if I am not mistaken these have additional destinations so feel that I might need to purchase a couple at some time
Only the speed is the difference.

Hello again,
My neighbors i need x1 Transmitter the small and grey color please.
latest

Thanks
Transmitter

@Airport Arne - so sorry I lost drawing boards, wish I could help! - I had just sourced over half the level 10 things and PM's friends to set uo exchanges as well! - I now have P5 and P10 - why P5???, but NO fuel whatsoever, durrrgghhh.

@Wired Parrott - can you send me T Squares please?????

You should have received a couple now will continue sending daily. :cool:

D

Deleted member 5399

Not rocks in my head is very slow to gather, and cold war collection, I get maybe one or two items dropped if I send planes out and return to game later. They drop when I first open the game, but nothing much afterwards.
And don't even get me started on the side challenge. lol Just when you think the end of it is close; along comes banging on 25 doors, chasing Jane down in flower shops, figuring out what car dealer Alex is test driving something at, or searching for someone at burger joints or cafe'.

D

Deleted member 5399

3/2/0 on age of ash and Gerard is running rampant around cottages so have to chase him down 20 times on side challenge.

D

Deleted member 5399

UHH!!!!! DUH!!!!! Diddley Do Wrong!!!! Gerard says complete the Cold War Challenge!
Really????

D

Deleted member 5399

:sleep: Nighty nite all. I'm going to bed.
Can't find @a ! Gun Quest or @Pearlman here in forums. Hopefully although Pearlman put 0 points in and Gun 56, they both see the shuttle has launched.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Apologies for anyone that I have been missing returning gifts - I will be back on track tomorrow. Like everyone else, I just updated and got a bunch of gits. And here I was thinking that everyone had forgotten me - got 3 gifts two days ago and 2 today until the update!

I must learn to check here first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom