Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 10, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I have updated both Ten and Ten2 with no difficulties. Both Ten and Ten2 gift lists have both changed, and I have updated them to reflect gifts that can be sent. All items underlined and in gray are the items that have appeared since the latest update.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Still 100% focused on chainsaws, so I have no idea if I updated, or if my gifting list has changed. So no gifting changes yet for a couple of weeks.

Why only three volcano quests. Don't you get a geological institute out of every one, and aren't six better than three?

Still 100% focused on chainsaws, so I have no idea if I updated, or if my gifting list has changed. So no gifting changes yet for a couple of weeks.

Why only three volcano quests. Don't you get a geological institute out of every one, and aren't six better than three?
Worth making sure you upgrade, as when a number of us did, a load of chain saws from android players suddenly came through that were stuck in the gifting, and also the drop rate from chainsaws went up briefly - I would go for it!

You only need 3 Volcano Quests to complete the task, but you can build more Institutes if you collect more than 3. However these Institutes give 36 coins every 20 minutes and a Jackhammer (Often). These are used to inspect the Volcano, but you can only do this once every 60 minutes. Depending on how long you play you probably only need three Institutes to keep Jackhammers in stock. (If you use a Spyglass and Golden Dice you should get 100% drop of Jackhammers)

Regards
Harcourt

I did six institutes. I now have 250 jackhammers with no further use as I finished the rock collection (x5 - ready for next year). I removed 4 of them and kept 2 for the coin production and rebuilt some items from my warehouse.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Looks like I need to keep collecting chain saws and particulate filters to complete three hotsuit collections and thus get my institutes. I guess I really don't get anything out of the gates of hell collection.

D

Deleted member 5399

Seems like last night with the update, right after, the drops were on a roll. Today not good at all. Not even spare tires and such.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but having collected all my gifts late this afternoon, and returned them, I went into the game about midnight to find 72 gifts in my in box - an unheard of number. I could see right away that there were as many as 4 gifts from each individual listed and since I know that to be impossible concluded that, for once, a game glitch worked in my favour. I returned gifts from todays allowance to everyone that I could but obviously was only able to send one gift to each. The haul included 62 chainsaws and enabled me to complete my first gates of hell collection - I figure I need another half dozen glitches like this one to have a realistic hope of completing the quest. Halfway through the collecting I exited the game and had to reboot my computer, when I went back in it showed zero gifts but then after another 10 minutes the balance of the extra gifts was back again.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
All the planes type S1,S2 and S3 require greens for repair no matter the size.
Yes I found that out after purchasing just one - in fact it needed repair the first 4 times that I flew it!! It has performed better lately but now stays in the engineering shed while the lazy mechanics repair it for me. I would never purchase an S plane again as I see no real advantage in them - the increased speed is simply offset by fuel shortages or repairs. Are the Gold planes the same? I ask because if I am not mistaken these have additional destinations so feel that I might need to purchase a couple at some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom