Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 10, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Neighbors!
I noticed this morning that I had lost one of my neighbors and one I'd never been neighbors with appeared without me accepting them. So if you haven't received a gift from me (I try to send to main accounts at least every other day - although you should get something from one of my accounts every day), please let me know so I can verify you are still on my list. Thanks!

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi, Neighbors!
I noticed this morning that I had lost one of my neighbors and one I'd never been neighbors with appeared without me accepting them. So if you haven't received a gift from me (I try to send to main accounts at least every other day - although you should get something from one of my accounts every day), please let me know so I can verify you are still on my list. Thanks!
Cath it happened to me this morning, I had a neighbour I never added, I have deleted that person but not sure who I have lost :(
It is strange as I never add anyone to my game unless they are from the forum, but when we delete them , do they go completely or can they still join your launches :confused:

D

Deleted member 5399

I give up on this challenge. I'm going back to doing special maps, and Tbird destinations as well as finishing up main maps to complete both Montevideo and Anchorage.
When even the bonuses needed for quest items don't cough up on single quest item, and just gives me 95 more imprinters I don't need, or going to seattle and now lol owning 15 fish markets, the challenge is total BS.
I don't even see one neighbor who has it finished!!! We might all have one or several Vulcanology buildings, but even that sucks since one jackhammer at a time, once an hour??
Alas like many past challenges we shall wind up overstocked with excessive items that will never be used again, in our warehouses.

D

Deleted member 5399

Oh and in regards to gifting. Before the update, albeit a glitch or something else, I was able to gift quite often.
Several of you are on both my accounts so with only 40 gifts going out, I got a total of maybe 120 of you, who wish one or more items from me.
Some have multiple accounts I faithfully sent to also over the years.
With all that in mind, I'm going to do my best to make my rotations every 2-3 days if possible. It maybe every 2-4 days depending on how many multiples one may have.
For the most part, there are similar gifts from both games, although laundry machins, sweets factory items, furniture factory items, (tools); and even some airplane parts are different.
And of course a night flyer1 has the precious 20fuel.
I dearly apologize for the change up, but it seems GI is making this game more and more of a challenge with the events, and non-event drops, and now making gifting and even launches difficult due to intermittent drops or lack of items.

I give up on this challenge. I'm going back to doing special maps, and Tbird destinations as well as finishing up main maps to complete both Montevideo and Anchorage.
When even the bonuses needed for quest items don't cough up on single quest item, and just gives me 95 more imprinters I don't need, or going to seattle and now lol owning 15 fish markets, the challenge is total BS.
I don't even see one neighbor who has it finished!!! We might all have one or several Vulcanology buildings, but even that sucks since one jackhammer at a time, once an hour??
Alas like many past challenges we shall wind up overstocked with excessive items that will never be used again, in our warehouses.
I had 6 institutes, got rid of 3. The other 3 won't move, and I think they're built on something else.:confused::confused::confused: I have 250 jackhammer, more than enough even if I played 20 hours a day! I got my 3 gates of hell (descriptive of the event). But - with sky captain, spy glass, golden dice (had to use anyway for visiting neighbors), regular dice, friend in need, and vintage weathervane, I got only 1 rock and 1 cold war drop yesterday. And I was playing most of the day.

I'm using up too many resources (bonuses and fuel) for this stupid event. I will continue to fly to cold war destinations, but no more bonuses! I need stars for Bogoda, Anchorage and Osaka anyway.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Happily I used up my bonuses a long time ago, so I don't have to suffer that disappointment. I likewise will just fly my game, aligning with the volcano quests, and except for trading and raiding neighbors for chainsaws, proceed as if the volcano doesn't exist.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi friends,

my game is broken as of many others neighbours. Don´t visit me and i will not be able to send gifts untill GI fix my game :(

Maria

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Word to the wise - plan your buildings well ahead and look for neighbours with things you MAY need and stockpile. That's why I am collecting all my level 10 items early. I wa going to send a gift to a neighbour in need, and upgraded something a day or so before and it disappeared - I now can't help them and they are searching for help! With send and return from hidden slots gone, we need to be opportunist and gather things for the future whilst we can - for example I can gift currency detectors, which level 10 terminals need, but as soon as I have upgraded I suspect they will vanish - I need currency detector, and haven't found anyone else who can currently gift them! Plan your buildings well ahead.

There morning lecture over, hi gang!
Hey Ralphy. I take your wise words and ask you for your Drawing Boards before they are gone :D ;)
I can only give Chainsaws or Earplugs in exchange for the time being :) I hope that is okay (y)

Hey Ralphy. I take your wise words and ask you for your Drawing Boards before they are gone :D ;)
I can only give Chainsaws or Earplugs in exchange for the time being :) I hope that is okay (y)

I can send along some drawing boards as well if you would like. I could upgrade my tower now but'
already have more planes than I can get in the air so been kind of letting it be. :cool:

Cath it happened to me this morning, I had a neighbour I never added, I have deleted that person but not sure who I have lost :(
It is strange as I never add anyone to my game unless they are from the forum, but when we delete them , do they go completely or can they still join your launches :confused:
if you delete them never can join your launches :cigar:

D

Deleted member 5399

I think I just might avoid visitations for a bit until this virus goes away.
I haven't had a bug in my system(s) in over 10 years now, other than those associated with Microsoft OS.
I like to keep it that way.
I will however gift, I sent from @Cath 1; I believe to, @ItsRalphy from a night flyer1. I will pick up from there with 20 items from a night flyer2.
So I will alternate back and forth between the two.
For special requested items, PM me and I will put on list from which city and who ye be.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Cough cough :D and may I take the same opportunity to ask you for 3 needed Patrol Drone to support account :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I understand you are busy with event, but hopefully you will send them once all has settled Cheers (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom