Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 9th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning gang - welcome to a great weekend, even if only 2 days!!!!

Gifts out - big thanks to @wydaho for my last safety cone, and to all those who sent safety cones and loaders. Completed in record time thanks to your help. @Robert - I returned your xray scanner, hopefully the item from my hidden slot was something useful in its place! Gang - if you are struggling with something to complete a building, I am always happy to play hidden slot bingo let me know, send me the item you have for that building, I will hit return and we will see what I have hidden that may be the item you need, just let me know first!

Have a great day flying
Hi @ItsRalphy I got Smart Glass in return I'll go back to sending you F20 now as I have enough glass

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Thanks to all my neighbors for the gifts. I have updated my trading list since I picked up a few new items on my turion game. If anybody needs anything let me know.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Hello everyone. Just joined the Forum, because just stalking is no efficient participation ;)

I am a little afraid, that almost everyone here is Level 60. So I won't send out invites as many of you are busy with neighbors anyway.
But please feel free to invite me if you are willing to help with my needs. I will fulfill yours! When I am back at home, I accept any invites (in ~5hrs, before daily refresh)
sending invites from Sky Marshall & SkyM2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom