Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I have sent out my 20 gifts, and many thanks for those received.

I have upgraded my Repair Base so can no longer gift Calibration Module.

I have noticed that some Gamenames refer to items no longer available. Is this a Bug or Forgetfulness ?

@WAMike - Cyclone4AeroFSpl
@Dan Jansen - Greenwolf74EVENT
@Mike47 - Mike47/Event
@Nicks - Nix_AEROSOL
@wkndcmpr - SkyM2/eventjar
@sophiaelizebeth - SophiaE-ArsoFue
@Vivke - Vivke/aerosol 10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Flying and Happy Easter to all,

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi All,

I have noticed that some Gamenames refer to items no longer available. Is this a Bug or Forgetfulness ?

@Mike47 - Mike47/Event
@Nicks - Nix_AEROSOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Harcourt
Hi!
It's strange to see an Aerosol as part of my in-game name! I'm looking for 2 Server cabinets at the moment
And also my gifts set changed after I have reached Lvl 51 - new items has BOLD font

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
with the space launches we receive maps to special locations but nowhere on the map can you see what aircraft is needed unless you open the map. Opening it of course triggers the timer so if you don't yet have the right aircraft it gets wasted.

Has anyone come across a source of information about which planes are needed for which destinations, or at least know what plane any of the following need;-
Beverly Hills, Nagoya and Novosibursk

At the moment the only aircraft I have available are Jet, Delta and Powerful Delta = I also have a turbo prop in storage but the way that stupid system works I would have to sell one of my Jet planes to use it.

Longer term I have decided to upgrade control tower but then to leave the extra hanger it gives me empty so that I can more easily bring a plane out of the reserve hanger when I need to

Moderator - do you think we could do with a "general"chat forum in Windows? - that way it is easier to reach other windows users without going off topic as I am here - this would be the ideal place to post questions like this, new member requests and the like

1st, Questions like this are not off topic; they help us all. In my opionion, it's what the forum is useful for. I prefer to read all in one thread than scattered about several threads.

2nd, to answer the question you asked, @greensmith has created a spreadsheet made to order. You can download it from the guides section this thread ==> https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/updated-guide-to-destinations-that-require-maps.5927/

happy flying

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Hi All,

@Mike47 - Mike47/Event
@Nicks - Nix_AEROSOL

Regards
Harcourt
must be bug for mine

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
@Davejoyg
I can send you the 3X Yagi Antenna :).
I need 4x Wall Speaker you can send me 3 or check what you need from my list.
The last thing if you cannot send me Wall Speaker now it is OK, i am still want to send you 3 Yagi Antenna you are my neighbor.(y) should help you

Thanks for noticing the wall speaker thing, I missed that in my signature update. Unfortunately I can no longer send wall speakers. The router took its place. I can keep sending the spare wires unless there is something else you prefer

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi All,

@Mike47 - Mike47/Event
@Nicks - Nix_AEROSOL

Regards
Harcourt

I changed my name back to just Mike47 after the Halloween event, so must be a bug.

Thanks for noticing the wall speaker thing, I missed that in my signature update. Unfortunately I can no longer send wall speakers. The router took its place. I can keep sending the spare wires unless there is something else you prefer
Its OK just keep sending spare wire.
Tomorrow second Yagi Antenna i will send. (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wr3dowk
Username
lorna
This mornings 20 neighbour gifts have just been sent, Saturday 26th March. Another quiet mornings plunder brought in just 11,000 coins and 10 launch ready blue chests, all were low valued resource items, no real use. My thanks for all the gifts received.

@Lorna - just gifted - Do Not Distrub Sign - towards your hotel, how many more do you need?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Thanks so much for your help I now have enough signs, for now, just need a couple more bath towels.

I am very sorry to tell you all this, BUT: I am sick and tired of all of this snow, it is time for someone else to get snowed upon!!!!!
I would love to get some of your snow, and I will gladly give you some of our rain!!!

I shouldn't complain tho. At least we are no longer in a "drought", just "dryer than usual". Our dear governor still wants us to conserve water by 16%, even tho any water not used just dumps into the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom