Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gifts received and sent, thanks!

Signature updated - please no more marking machines (I have 11 left over and no space to build another post office). 2 Post Offices open if anyone needs them to visit.

Hi @wydaho

I see you have new items in your signature. I have found it quite difficult to find neighbours who can gift the various antenna needed for the level 3 Mission Control Centre.
This is because once you have built it, those gifts disappear.
I will send you 4 X Offset Gregorian Antenna unless you say different. My MCC will be completed in 6 days when this antenna will drop off my gift list !!

Regards
Harcourt

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the numerous gifts, send mine also and the others are for tomorrow.

Don't have much progress in the event. For the moment I only have collected 1 collection from my flights, so still a lot to do.
Dropping rate is very poor. Visiting 12 neighbours only brought me 5 knifes.Can they also be gifted, if so they are more than welcome.

Have a nice weekend.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Ok. Good for you !!

Are you still able to send me Flight Helmets X 3 in exchange for Duty Free ??

Regards
Harcourt

Yes, but please send Oscillating Beacon; I have just run out.

to all: the only item I need more than Oscillating Beacon is a mail sorter. Everything else comes after, if you have them to give. Thanks.
-Comet18

to all: the only item I need more than Oscillating Beacon is a mail sorter. Everything else comes after, if you have them to give. Thanks.
-Comet18

-Comet18

@Comet18

Ok, Thanks for that.

I'm afraid I don't have Mail Sorters to gift so will send Oscillating Beacons X 3

Regards
Harcourt

upload_2016-1-29_22-43-13.png

The reward building appears to be a Central Post Office. It increases population by 20, and then gives 20 coins an hour. Requires a 2x2 space. Looks pretty impressive as a building I think?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Николай!
Просто набери мой код MikeO и ты тоже будешь у меня в соседях!
Иначе не получится!
Михаил, все твои коды я ввёл впервые ещё в декабре, когда "прокачивал" новую игру... И конечно же повторно ввёл код и сейчас - но теперь ничего ни происходит. Вчера кстати заходил в гости.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Paint?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Additional radar.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Altimeter. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you quest item or Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel additives?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@KenDuckySmith (!KB2 NEEDS). I sent to you quest item or Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon
@KenDuckySmith (!KB1 NEEDS). I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Paint?

@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@Raf R (wa5171z) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh wdxwd02) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

p.s. Sorry for some mistake but this new thread is so dispersive for me and is difficult follow every post (i'm with phone).

Good morning gang - happy flying from England.

Doing really well with my stars from this event - I have 3 to Fiji, and reckon before the event closes, I will manage 2 to Madagascar, 2 to Easter Island and 1 each to Phuket, Bora-Bora and Majorca - thats 10 more stars in total. I will be quite chuffed with that!

Have a good day

Hi - sent out invites to 3 of the new friends following the threads merging. It says invite sent successfully, and I got m 100, but they are not yet in the waiting list?

@Gyorgy kutsera, @Wasted Eagle and @Ispmark - please accept my invite and enter my code so we can connect. I play daily, and gift daily. I will always return a gift, just may not be the same day as I get more than 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom