Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 8th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I got the update. I've reorganized my city, and am building one of each special buildings. Two are ready to visit now; others tomorrow. I don't know if I'm pleased that the event is changed. I was ready to just do it quickly because I actually finished this one last year and kept all those awful red buildings with hearts on. Oh well, I'm giving it a try. Are there any gift items; I didn't see anything new on my list.
When's the bachelor party? That'll be fun with all the whiskey and cognac we gift around.
Happy Flying all;
-Comet18

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi everyone. I'm back. I am doing well. I had emergency surgery for a perforated bowel. But I'm fixed up now. I am recuperating for a few weeks due to the size of incision. No worries though - I am blessed with a great support network of friends, family and my workplace and a wonderful husband. I am fortunate. All is good.

Thanks for the support. I don't think I will have the energy to keep up my second game, but will be sending out gifts this afternoon from my main account.

Morale of the story/-- Do not ignore health symptoms or try to self diagnose --- yeah that doesn't go very well.

Well done on your return. Such operations take time to recover from. Sleep, rest, stay warm and eat well. The forum will still be here when your back to full health.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators

This mornings Airport City download worked beautifully, green is so much better than glaring white. There are a number of new buildings for sale, 5 that I could spot. My plunder rate, early this morning, came in at 17,700k coins and 12 launch ready blue chests, similar to yesterday's effort. I will not be taking part in the A Walk in the Clouds, so please do not gift related items. I will be gifting my 20 gifts, later on this morning, from about 10.30am London time, so if there is anything flyers want now is the time to speak up. I will check back through the forum before I begin gifting. Have a good day's flying.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good Morning Aviators

This mornings Airport City download worked beautifully, green is so much better than glaring white. There are a number of new buildings for sale, 5 that I could spot. My plunder rate, early this morning, came in at 17,700k coins and 12 launch ready blue chests, similar to yesterday's effort. I will not be taking part in the A Walk in the Clouds, so please do not gift related items. I will be gifting my 20 gifts, later on this morning, from about 10.30am London time, so if there is anything flyers want now is the time to speak up. I will check back through the forum before I begin gifting. Have a good day's flying.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

A dryer would be ab fab, Captain! I sent you... i forgot, but I definately sent you something! :facepalm:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

All my 20 gifts are sent out this morning, Tuesday 9th February, to my neighbours. Many thanks for all the gifts received, it's much appreciated as always.

@Wasted Eagle - since @Harcourt sent you a dryer I assumed you did not want anymore of them, so instead I sent you a spire wire, as stated on your name tab.

Regards

Captain WH Rollns

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good Morning Flyers

All my 20 gifts are sent out this morning, Tuesday 9th February, to my neighbours. Many thanks for all the gifts received, it's much appreciated as always.

@Wasted Eagle - since @Harcourt sent you a dryer I assumed you did not want anymore of them, so instead I sent you a spire wire, as stated on your name tab.

Regards

Captain WH Rollns
You assumed well! Thanks...

D

Deleted member 5399

@Bob1977
Oh I received the update for the game finally, however when I updated for my first account !KB, for some odd reason, the icon disappeared from my user account on laptop, for !KB2 city.
And when I tried to uninstall, or do other things, I no longer had !KB2.
I finally had to delete the user account, create again, and find backup/restore point on other drive.
Then download game and used restore point, thus saving the day.
However in doing so, I was only able to distribute gifts from !KB and half my quota from !KB2 this AM.
Those from @david smith aka red october to the letter z, I will make adjustment tomorrow and start backward.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
All my current builds are complete - thanks for your gifts everyone - I am not starting up any new ones at the moment while I am saving up to upgrade Town Hall and My Control Tower - both of which need oodles of coins! So would welcome gifts for Town Hall (in profile) or otherwise in flight items - the things I am using the most of are Spare Wire, Additional Radar and Fuel Additive. Lost interest in Duty Free and wish I could ditch the building, but looks like I am stuck with it. As far as humanly possible all gifts are returned either the same or the next day.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Steve26 - this morning during my plundering of my neighbours I notice, all the buildings and structures in your game site, were ghostly semi-solid and had green open padlocks above. Do not know what the problem was but I thought I'd let you know. All seems well now.

D

Deleted member 5399

Signature updated to adjust to EVENT. Maxxed out on buildings I think and all behind my production facilities.

Hi everyone. I'm back. I am doing well. I had emergency surgery for a perforated bowel. But I'm fixed up now. I am recuperating for a few weeks due to the size of incision. No worries though - I am blessed with a great support network of friends, family and my workplace and a wonderful husband. I am fortunate. All is good.

Thanks for the support. I don't think I will have the energy to keep up my second game, but will be sending out gifts this afternoon from my main account.

Morale of the story/-- Do not ignore health symptoms or try to self diagnose --- yeah that doesn't go very well.
Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom