Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 19, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20shiqz9
Username
joeyzee
Hey all;

Well that was prescient asking about saving game....but not so much. Writing from not-my computer, I have a had a critical systems failure today. And it's Christmas but Santa wasn't bringing me a new one......:sour: and sadly, I did not yet back up my game.....duh!:wtf:

So I guess sometime after Christmas, after I get the machine restored (after getting it diagnosed....) I will be back.

Until then, please don't send anything as I obviously cannot respond.

Merry Christmas to all and very happy holidays

OB

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Neighbours (09.45am GMT London)

My early morning's neighbours plunder proved to be quite good with 17 launch ready blue chest's (main stabilizer's x3, large fuel tank's x3, explosive bolt's x3, small fuel tank's x1, additional stabilizer's x2, powerful explosive bolt's x1, solid fuel tank's x4) and a sizeable amount of coins and experienced gained.

I also write to express my great thanks to my neighbours - @gbswales - @Cath - @Mike47 - @crescent moon - @porvillewright - @BelleAIr - @Blue Aero - @Red Fox One - @skiv - @Husam - @Wired Parrott - @david smith - @Davejoyg - @Airport Arne - @Phil G and @PIRX for all gifts received thus far today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wish I knew - I am no techie = I just do what works!!! Sorry. :D:D

Hi
I'm currently saving 8 files to restore - 7 similar to the Captain plus one extra (which I was always saving).
  • ClanRatings.airdat
  • DBJson_Ratings.airdat
  • DBJson_Rewards.airdat
  • metrics_data000.airdat
  • metrics_original.airdat
  • playerprefs.dat
  • SaveProfile.airdat
  • SaveProfile_backup.airdat
My game crashed this morning but was restored without a problem using the 8 files. Perhaps I should try dropping "SaveProfile_backup.airdat"

Hey all;

Well that was prescient asking about saving game....but not so much. Writing from not-my computer, I have a had a critical systems failure today. And it's Christmas but Santa wasn't bringing me a new one......:sour: and sadly, I did not yet back up my game.....duh!:wtf:

So I guess sometime after Christmas, after I get the machine restored (after getting it diagnosed....) I will be back.

Until then, please don't send anything as I obviously cannot respond.

Merry Christmas to all and very happy holidays

OB
Oh, gutted for you - hope Santa is kind and you soon get sorted - perhaps depends how goo you have been?? LOL

Hi
I'm currently saving 8 files to restore - 7 similar to the Captain plus one extra (which I was always saving).
  • ClanRatings.airdat
  • DBJson_Ratings.airdat
  • DBJson_Rewards.airdat
  • metrics_data000.airdat
  • metrics_original.airdat
  • playerprefs.dat
  • SaveProfile.airdat
  • SaveProfile_backup.airdat
My game crashed this morning but was restored without a problem using the 8 files. Perhaps I should try dropping "SaveProfile_backup.airdat"
I would save all just in case - 7 or 8 takes no longer, and it works.:):)

To All my Good Friends and Neighbours (& the bad ones too !!)
Xmas.png

Regards
Harcourt

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Working on the event on both accounts, the snow shovels are much appreciated. My flight drops so far haven't been particularly good, hopefully they will get better sooner than later. I'll be getting around to updating my signature for my available gifts to send soon (if only they didn't keep changing) and getting my main account into level 71 at least so I can send those items for those in need.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Flyboys and Flygirls (16.30pm GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my 20 snow shovels to my neighbours for today, Saturday 24th December, many thanks for the continued gifts received throughout today. I'm still backing up twice a day. You just never know with this game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Merry Christmas to all the lovely people in this forum. Since I have joined it feels like everyday is Christmas as I get to open your lovely gifts daily. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday time and happy flying.

@Blue Aero - sorry, I just saw here that you are not doing the event. I won't send any more shovels.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom