Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 8, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
do not send gameradar2 fuel I have 1,700 unites in wearhouse
Every day I have extra gifts to send, they will be going to @gameradar2 and it will be yummy fuel. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Thanks for the Air Vent Filter @Vivke sent you a deicer since I lacked any of the buildings pieces you need.
And thanks everyone for the help, it has been a fun first 6 weeks!

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Hi @Finlayson

I have sent you an invite from my main game, please accept.

I also have a support account which hosts Friday Small Items Launches from time to time.

I have sent you an invite from this game too. This is a restricted neighbours list, so if you need the Friend Code let me know and I will pm you.

Regards
Harcourt

Harcourt - I accepted your invite. Many thanks! I noticed that you can send Flatwork Ironers. I just need three of that item to complete my Laundry building. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

What would you like in return

Finlayson/wnnpm9f
Daily/Windows Player
Level 60/ 111 Stars

Priority Items:

Need to complete Terminal 7: 2 Wall Speakers
Need to complete Laundry: 3 Flatwork Ironer (I can Send) |
Need to complete Sweets Factory: Deicer | 6 Glazing Machines | 6 Crucible | 6 Tunnel Freezers (I Can Send) |

Always happy to receive flight items: Nav Module, Fuel Hose, Spare Prop

I can send: Fire Extinguisher | Parking Meter |Laptop | Vivaldi Antenna | Hardness Tester | Passengers5 |Fuel Catalyst | Disposable Shampoo | ATM | Pearl Earrings | Paint | Generator | Tour Review | Landing Lamp | Projector | Rope Block | Fuel 20 | Video Wall | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Laser Level | Guest Book | Cognac | Fuel Supply | Aircraft Tire | White Board | Fuel Additives | Drill Machine | Optical System | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Cash Counter | Spare Wire | Lining Plate | Passenger Seat |Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon |Defroster | Navigation Model | Master Plan | Fuel Hose | Altimeter |Spare Propeller | Deicer | Controller | Wireless Compass | Flatwork Ironer | Blanket | Attitude Indicator | Tunnel Freezer | Fruit Lollipop | Ear Plugs

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Harcourt - I accepted your invite. Many thanks! I noticed that you can send Flatwork Ironers. I just need three of that item to complete my Laundry building. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

What would you like in return

Off the top of my head, Mr. Mudd would probably appreciate a "Posh Breakfast" (No, not Flight Catering!).

But then again knowing these Brits, it'll probably be something flight or building related. :D :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5erte4
Username
Brickhouse
I'm really making some great progress now. :D Thanks for all the new friends and great trades!
I've updated my signature. Truly can't believe how much I was missing out not using this awesome forum before! :cat: You guys are the best!! (y)(y)(y)
Belle i have nothing on your list i sent you a fuel20 bur is there anything else you need

Thanks
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom