Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

So today was my start of gifting in the AM, or daytime hours.
Last night as it was quicker I had gifted out from KB2. Today I started with KB1.
Tomorrow morning UTC-6 depending on hopefully a smooth wake up and off to school with daughter, i will gift in the AM.
I try and get all out prior to 8AM CST, but it doesn't always happen that way lol.
Until the morrow. Long days and pleasant nights.

I just go to neighbors list and go from A-Z. Some want the same items daily, which is good. Some like me say FFactory So i take it beds are the finished product to be shipped and e-readers are used to determine the quantity. There is only one piece of machinery and that's what they get. Those who have no gift beside the name get 20 Fuel from KB1 since 1 has the larger of the two lists.
I do the same basically - I receive gifts from all my neighbors, some daily, some every 2-3 days. I have found it easier to gift A-Z, starting with Crescent then moving on to Crescent2, then alternating the next day. That way everyone gifts a gift (hopefully every 2 days, but as I add neighbors, it may be 3 days.) I do look at signatures if there is no gift next to the name.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
5 days and counting, still waiting on GI, took 52 screen shots 2 of my city and 50 of all my warehouse items, in case they cant restore gamerader
That sounds a wierd problem though come to think of it most GI problems are wiered. When I upgraded my Reserve Hanger recently the upgraded one had only one free slot (I'd had 3) an none of the 3 planes that I had in it. Rather than sort it out GI sent me 74 greenies in compensation which I decided to accept. I hope your game gets sorted out soon.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Gifting is working fine for me. I always recorded gifts received, so that's not a change. I did not realize (re @gorrion ) they are now there alphabetically. That could result in some flyers waiting longer for a return.
@gbswales , another reason for not getting desired items is that we don't yet remember that we have an item to send with the changes.

I'm having trouble with flights. How do you know which planes are available? I am getting annoyed by choosing a flight, only to learn that the plane is already in flight.

I see that is not a local problem to me then - it doesn't matter which hanger I click on, the game is now deciding which one to send next - this is making it difficult for me to empty a hanger to upgrade it.

That sounds a wierd problem though come to think of it most GI problems are wiered. When I upgraded my Reserve Hanger recently the upgraded one had only one free slot (I'd had 3) an none of the 3 planes that I had in it. Rather than sort it out GI sent me 74 greenies in compensation which I decided to accept. I hope your game gets sorted out soon.
They sent me the Items I lost, closed the game went to the store, opened the game and lost them, except the QL used in the launched spaceship, funny that was saved, cant visit or send gifts

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Oh well never mind there is always real life if you are getting bored!! I am enjoying a bbit of a rest sending all my aircraft on long flights to map destinations!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
LOl now in my country some would think you are on holiday until December 9th.
I was stationed in Europe though in the Army so know enough that dates are written differently, in other countries.
I still go by the UK way for dates, in Canada they do it both ways according to my receipts that I have to input every month, now that can be confusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom