Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone needing neighbors, my Friend Code: 2054skoz (two thousand fifty-four, letters: s, k, o, z)
Gifts sent out from 8/28, will send gifts out for 8/29 after 5pm PST! Sorry if I missed anyone. Thanks for the gifts! :love:
@IkebotXP - Far Star ~~Sent: dispatcher console
@Brickhouse - BRICK ~~Sent: fuel supply
@Captain WH Rollins ~~Sent: spare wire
@crescent moon ~~Sent: blanket
@david smith - gameradar2 ~~Sent: landing lamp
@gbswales - gbs ~~Sent: navigation module
@Harcourt - harco ~~Sent: fuel
@hoi-(itemneeded) ~~Sent: fuel catalyst
@ItsRalphy ~~Sent: wireless compass
@PeterNL - Peter ~~Sent: wireless compass
@Robert - robster ~~Sent: flight catering
@Snowee - snow ~~Sent: single-malt whiskey
@Ten33go - Ten ~~Sent: deicer
@Ten33go - Ten2 ~~Sent: flight catering
@Vivke ~~Sent: oscillating beacon
@wydaho - cath/wydaho ~~Sent: passengers (10)
@cats are awesome - cats ~~Sent: fuel hose
@Saralaraloola - Sara ~~Sent: oscillating beacon

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi non-neighbours :p!

Update from the unupdated side of the game:

With more than 90% of the players updated last week, the rankings froze, except for the stragglers! Results were quite okay:

1st in Apogee,
1st in Prometheus,
1st in Jiuquan,
1st in Plesetsk,
2nd in Houston (didn't have the time to catch you, @Husam ;)),
3rd in ... Well, you get the idea. Gold heaven! :woot: I might stick around for another week... :sneaky:

Not to worry though, I like my neighbours too much to stay behind long! :love:

A milestone: Wasted Alliance entered top 100 for the first time. We didn't knock gently, we stormed and roared through the gate, netting a nice 71st! :smug: Unforunately my repair base queue now looks like your nearest ER on new year's eve... :whistle::LOL:
On the upside, though, we gained room for a new flyer and welcomed a great neighbour! :notworthy:(y)

Have a great week flying!

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Anyone needing neighbors, my Friend Code: 2054skoz (two thousand fifty-four, letters: s, k, o, z)
Gifts sent out from 8/28, will send gifts out for 8/29 after 5pm PST! Sorry if I missed anyone. Thanks for the gifts! :love:
@IkebotXP - Far Star ~~Sent: dispatcher console
@Brickhouse - BRICK ~~Sent: fuel supply
@Captain WH Rollins ~~Sent: spare wire
@crescent moon ~~Sent: blanket
@david smith - gameradar2 ~~Sent: landing lamp
@gbswales - gbs ~~Sent: navigation module
@Harcourt - harco ~~Sent: fuel
@hoi-(itemneeded) ~~Sent: fuel catalyst
@ItsRalphy ~~Sent: wireless compass
@PeterNL - Peter ~~Sent: wireless compass
@Robert - robster ~~Sent: flight catering
@Snowee - snow ~~Sent: single-malt whiskey
@Ten33go - Ten ~~Sent: deicer
@Ten33go - Ten2 ~~Sent: flight catering
@Vivke ~~Sent: oscillating beacon
@wydaho - cath/wydaho ~~Sent: passengers (10)
@cats are awesome - cats ~~Sent: fuel hose
@Saralaraloola - Sara ~~Sent: oscillating beacon

Have just gifted Do Not Disturb Sign x1 - hope it gets through.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi non-neighbours :p!

Update from the unupdated side of the game:

With more than 90% of the players updated last week, the rankings froze, except for the stragglers! Results were quite okay:

1st in Apogee,
1st in Prometheus,
1st in Jiuquan,
1st in Plesetsk,
2nd in Houston (didn't have the time to catch you, @Husam ;)),
3rd in ... Well, you get the idea. Gold heaven! :woot: I might stick around for another week... :sneaky:

Not to worry though, I like my neighbours too much to stay behind long! :love:

A milestone: Wasted Alliance entered top 100 for the first time. We didn't knock gently, we stormed and roared through the gate, netting a nice 71st! :smug: Unforunately my repair base queue now looks like your nearest ER on new year's eve... :whistle::LOL:
On the upside, though, we gained room for a new flyer and welcomed a great neighbour! :notworthy:(y)

Have a great week flying!
I hope did you catch up because i did not received any thing :cry: no gold no chest what about you did you get gold and silver ?
Also i was in top 3 green and red launches i did not get any thing after i update. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hi All,

Some of you may remember one of the first Saturday Night satirical shows called TW3 !

TW3 stood for That Was The Week That Was which just about sums up this post-upgrade world :confused:

I have reinstated all my neighbours that I can both to my Main Account and my Support Account. My Main Account can now gift Fuel20, but my Support Account now can't :(

Accordingly my Support Account will only be used to help with the Friday Smaller Resources Launches organised by @Captain WH Rollins It does have some different gifts to offer so if you need anything please PM me with your Friend Code and I will send you an invite.

On a more positive front :-

I have completed my 100th Green Launch earning a QL.
I have decided to add Red Launch capabilities to my Support Account. MCC3 is built. Need another 200, 000 for the Red Pad.

I have noted a considerable drop in neighbour plundering as I can no longer visit the sites of defunct flyers. I wonder if this was part of GI's thinking that we would all clean up our neighbours lists ?
I feel guilty that I visit the same neighbour's Planetariums each day and cannot offer the same to them. I have so far purchased 4 Super Mystery Buildings without success. Has anybody else purchased this item and actually got a Planetarium since the upgrade ?

Oh, I nearly forgot :(. I have joined the Wasted Alliance !!

Finally, thank you for all your gifts, I have returned my 20 for today.

Happy Flying
Regards
Harcourt

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I hope did you catch up because i did not received any thing :cry: no gold no chest what about you did you get gold and silver ?
Also i was in top 3 green and red launches i did not get any thing after i update. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I didn't catch up. But yes, I received all rewards. I only didn't get the top 100 reward chests. But I'm not complaining... ;)

You weren't in top 3 for greens, I made sure! ;):D

I didn't catch up. But yes, I received all rewards. I only didn't get the top 100 reward chests. But I'm not complaining... ;)

You weren't in top 3 for greens, I made sure! ;):D
I was in top 3 in with android i think i dont know who is the players but sure i did not see any one from the forum in the green, blue, red launches.
green1.jpg

Red1.jpg

Trust me when i say ;)

@Husam I don't think your game was registering proper at the end of the week.
Your passengers went up only a couple thousand in several days. So likely that
issue caused issues within the standings as well.

@ItsRalphy and @porvillewright have sent requests from WP2.
I am sure there is something wrong and up to date still Jumbo is not counted and i send them email GI support. many things need to resolve with this update i dont who send me gifts just received and names disappear. but nothing i can do. how many gold i lost and how many chest :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom