Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Well, in the for whatever it's worth department to those that have updated, people that haven't updated yet can still visit you, and your airports / cities look the same as they did this morning. I know you can't visit us, but thought I would mention it since I hadn't seen anyone post that.

D

Deleted member 5399

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!
I Just did update for game.

Allow me one day to rid myself of all those neighbors on my list who aren't any of you!!!!
I only have @Bongerman @AJ @Froggies Paradise and now @david smith out of 300+ neighbors.
Late here so in morning I will start removing all the unknowns.
Not to mention turning my buildings back the way I had them.

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!
I Just did update for game.

Allow me one day to rid myself of all those neighbors on my list who aren't any of you!!!!
I only have @Bongerman @AJ @Froggies Paradise and now @david smith out of 300+ neighbors.
Late here so in morning I will start removing all the unknowns.
Not to mention turning my buildings back the way I had them.
sure

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
My main game auto-updated (I haven't checked Cyclone4 yet), down to 8 neighbors, only gamerader from the forum is left. A few hours after it updated, there still are the same 8 it seems, we'll see if people being updated will change that. My friend code is temporarily unavailable. Hopefully this update will get better, not a fan of it for many reasons so far.

D

Deleted member 5399

Deleting all the unknowns @david smith I lost gamerader2 but will get it back.
I don't like the gift return but it looks like what you receive, if it's NOT in your gifting list it changes to something else.
I gotta double check because I lol think I regained my original list from when I lost game July 2015

D

Deleted member 5399

My main game auto-updated (I haven't checked Cyclone4 yet), down to 8 neighbors, only gamerader from the forum is left. A few hours after it updated, there still are the same 8 it seems, we'll see if people being updated will change that. My friend code is temporarily unavailable. Hopefully this update will get better, not a fan of it for many reasons so far.
Planes lol land @WAMike and shut off engines before they stop

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs

Apart from the obvious thing of lost neighbours (my spreadsheet will come in handy if it happens to me) What else have you noticed - the good , the bad and the ugly?
I see the update in the store (I am not on auto update for apps) but hesitant because some people reporting gifting list (Fuel20 and Passengers) have changed - it will really bugger things up if I lose Fuel20 on my new drone account

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
My gifting list is now current after the update, I now have fuel 20! I regret not being able to send items promised to neighbors due to the update and losing items I had promised to send.

If you were a neighbor and are not now - it is due to the update. I lost over 200 neighbors :( Please re-add after updating so we can be neighbors again.

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
The 3rd blue group launch (the 29th group launch in total) takes place tomorrow, Friday 26th August at 17.00pm GMT London. This blue launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 Account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If your planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during today.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The minimum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Once the flight has returned and paid out, I will update and post the Flyers League Table, aggregated data set for each flyer. I look foward to seeing you all then.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

This might be screwed for tomorrow. I updated WP2 and I now have 1 neighbor.......yes Madlen!!! :banghead:
There are a few I will have to add but of course with the limit of 5 I will need everyone to PM me for
the code. So not sure how you would like to proceed. I will add you and harcourt, DS and I'll pick 2
names out of a hat.

Haven't even looked at my F20 though I am sure it is gone which like everyone just messes the whole
support account up. :mad:

D

Deleted member 5399

It's gonna take me a little time to update gifting list, however it looks as if !KB and !KB2 got switched around.
Those of you who I've known long time should recall when i could send 20 fuel from !KB and that is back on that city list. Puh! fuel 3 is on lol !KB2. So sad. But the majority of you were on !KB city to begin with.
Some buildings have changed. The gifting list scrolls faster.
Removing people from neighbor list takes some time however. Everytime you remove one the list goes back to the top.
I still don't like the airplanes stalling lol before coming to a stop.
And !KB2 I had a couple buildings moved and my 6th loft finished but they gave me my cois back and still under construction.
The nice thing I really liked is when I updated AC on !KB user account, it auto updated !KB2 also.
I wonder now if my tablet will actually synce back up with PC.
I know there was a large update from Microsoft for PC earlier today. Took about 30-35 minutes to finish installing.

Referring back to my previous post I think I am going to send a mass email out to WP2 neighbors.
If we get the small item launch off you will need to be updated I assume and will need to add me as
one of your 5 neighbors you can add daily. (unless they removed the limit)

My word wth is with the resolution of the on screen info and buttons?!?! I could see this as maybe a good
idea for little screens (ie : phones and tablets) but not on a PC. It is like I am back in the early 90's with a
big slow brick!!!!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Referring back to my previous post I think I am going to send a mass email out to WP2 neighbors.
If we get the small item launch off you will need to be updated I assume and will need to add me as
one of your 5 neighbors you can add daily. (unless they removed the limit)

My word wth is with the resolution of the on screen info and buttons?!?! I could see this as maybe a good
idea for little screens (ie : phones and tablets) but not on a PC. It is like I am back in the early 90's with a
big slow brick!!!!!

But the question is, if they haven't updated yet, will your new code work? I've heard the old one still works with new updated games. But not sure if an non updated game can add an updated game. That make any sense? :p

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay now that game codes are in order lol time to break out the sticky notes and pull up game side by side to change up gifting lists.
Needs will undoubtedly pretty much remain the same for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom