Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could gift you three or four of the 48 English eggs stored in my warehouse....
48 - Are you for real?????

Its midnight here, so I am off to bed to dream of eggs - and when I wake up, I will have a real English egg, and the only "quest" is whether to scramble, poach, fry or boil it!

Night night gang!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Every minute you get 1 unit of fuel and if you use Secret Faucet you will get 2 units of fuel every minute.To have 200 units of fuel restored you need Bottomless Barrel bonus.
For example in my game the maxim fuel restored is 110 and if I use Bottomless Barrel will be 220 and dosen't evaporate until I use the fuel and will go back to 110.

Oh, I had it wrong. :inpain: Thank you for clearing that up Radu. I just kicked the faucet on; but wish I did it earlier. I've been using some of those many barrels of fuel everyone sends that I never really use. I want this event.

Since my earlier report; I've got all the doors I need YES! Still need 6 flight items dropped (crossing fingers). If anyone has four of hearts; please send. Thanks all.

I have a question about the magic faucet. It doubles the size of my fuel tank (available fuel). It's good for 8 hours. If I start it now; so it expires overnight; will the accumulated fuel be there to use in the morning? Saying it a little differently and using round numbers: if I usually can build to 100 fuel; the faucet allows accumulating 200. Does the 200 stay until I use it; or does it evaporate down to 100 when the bonus expires?

I had the afternoon free, so I'm working this event with a sky captain I had. I am getting better drops from the flights; but not from the buildings. I still need a lot of items. Crossing fingers, hope to win the event.
Good Luck to all.
Do you still need Infrared Camera ? Please check how many you have and change your signature.
Cheers (y)

See signature, but would really appreciate 2 fluorescent lamps. My reserve hanger 2 is out of commission, and I have a plane stuck there that I would like to use. I hate how under construction upgrades make the buildings unusable. Repair base is the worst.
I sent you Solar Cell and I will appreciate if you can confirm when you receive.

Morning gang - todays gifts are out, great big thanks for all received, and I have exactly 20 for tomorrow, first 11 will complete returning a gift to each neighbour who gifted me whilst away(can't match the number some neighbours sent - you ae so generous), remaining 9 restart the cycle.

Deployed a spy glass, lets see! - worried I have wasted 4 greenies.

Personal request - next time you update your siggie, can you add your location? - nothing to do with the game as such, I am just fascinated to see where we are from, and how diverse a group we are.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (09.57am GMT)

My morning's 20 neighbours gifts are all out for today, Saturday 9th April. My neighbours plunder brought in just 13,600 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests of which 5 were high valued resource items. My thanks for all of the gifts received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Hey gang - wasted greenies on a spyglass, and it has worked, I also had a faucet to use so can speed up flights, and finally HAVE AN ENGLISH EGG! - whether I will complete or not I don't know, but I at lest have one of each - wait, 2nd English egg arrived, now where is the bacon to go with it!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Out late last night, so gifts out this AM. Another batch on the way later tonight (assuming its not another late one).

1 Day and 7 Hours to go. I have 2 of 3 Secret Service and 2 of 3 Keyholes. Just got my Card Plane yesterday, so highly doubt I'll complete this event. At least I ended up with a couple cool buildings out of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom