Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I haven't received any gifts today, like.....not one?
Is there a problem with the game do you know?

Hi @BearFlights

I sent you a White Gold Bracelet about 10 hours ago.

I have not had a problem with receiving gifts, far from it !

Sometimes it helps if you visit a neighbour which forces your game to communicate with GI servers. If you then look at gifts they may be there ?

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Hi @BearFlights

I sent you a White Gold Bracelet about 10 hours ago.

I have not had a problem with receiving gifts, far from it !

Sometimes it helps if you visit a neighbour which forces your game to communicate with GI servers. If you then look at gifts they may be there ?

Regards
Harcourt

Hi Harcourt,
Thanks for this. I visited some neighbours and still nothing :/
I'm super confused.

Sad times.
I'll wait until the morning and see what happens. Then I'll contact them, if still no joy.
If I have to start again, I'll cry!
Thanks so much for our advice.

I don't think you will need to start again.

If you can, take a screenshot of the main screen of your game, and a screenshot of your empty incoming gifts.

Then you can send them if you need to

Regards
Harcourt

:eek: Had to take a quick drive up to Montana yesterday and came back to 6 pages on this week's thread already!

Gifts are sent and received. Thanks! Special thanks to @Ten33go and @crescent moon for the TV Panels and Controller on my bear account! Would appreciate one more of each when you have a chance.

@BearFlights I sent you cognac last night from cath/wydaho and makeup today from bear. Hope you got them! I had no gifts show for a few hours and when I went back, there were 30. So hopefully when you get back online, they will all be there.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
For those who seem to be having a lack of gifts showing for some time, try bringing up the neighbor icon, and either accept, or delete the players in the add tab. Usually, once you do this, if you have gifts, they'll suddenly appear - At least this works for me. Hope it works for y'all also!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
:eek: Had to take a quick drive up to Montana yesterday and came back to 6 pages on this week's thread already!

Gifts are sent and received. Thanks! Special thanks to @Ten33go and @crescent moon for the TV Panels and Controller on my bear account! Would appreciate one more of each when you have a chance.

@BearFlights I sent you cognac last night from cath/wydaho and makeup today from bear. Hope you got them! I had no gifts show for a few hours and when I went back, there were 30. So hopefully when you get back online, they will all be there.

Thanks Cathdaho (that sounds a bit wrong doesn't it?). Thanks for this, hopefully my probs are similar to that then.
Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom