Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I have sent out my 20 gifts for today and have a further 20 for tomorrow, and 5 for the day after that !!

Thanks for all the gifts received. I now have enough Flatwork Ironers and Dryers. Thanks for these and I can now dry my trousers and put a perfect crease in them.
Unfortunately I am running out of clean socks ! I would be most grateful if those who sent me Washing Machines and Centrifuges could manage to send one more?

I am not quite sure what the role of the Centrifuge is in a laundry, but I promise not to divert it to my nuclear weapons programme !

I have updated my signature.

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

I have sent out my 20 gifts for today and have a further 20 for tomorrow, and 5 for the day after that !!

Thanks for all the gifts received. I now have enough Flatwork Ironers and Dryers. Thanks for these and I can now dry my trousers and put a perfect crease in them.
Unfortunately I am running out of clean socks ! I would be most grateful if those who sent me Washing Machines and Centrifuges could manage to send one more?

I am not quite sure what the role of the Centrifuge is in a laundry, but I promise not to divert it to my nuclear weapons programme !

Regards
Harcourt
A Centrifuge is what we lesser mortals know as a spin dryer to remove excess moisture from your socks before they go into the Dryer thereby saving electricity and drying time

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt

A Centrifuge is what we even lesser mortals than @Robert know as a good old wrinse to remove excess moisture from your socks before they go onto the clothesline thereby saving even more electricity and a fair amount of drying time... :ROFLMAO:

A Centrifuge is what we even lesser mortals than @Robert know as a good old wrinse to remove excess moisture from your socks before they go onto the clothesline thereby saving even more electricity and a fair amount of drying time... :ROFLMAO:

There seems to be a consensus over the Centrifuge !

On a day like today here in Manchester it is a clothesline for me !

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

My apologies not getting around to posting and some trading. Getting around to doing more and more moving about and tending to things need doing that have gotten overlooked while I've been down. Still can't do much in heavy lifting but trying to get into spring cleaning mode.

Well, as usual, I didn't plan real well :(:(:( Flying to Sydney and Seoul, and am running really short on Spare Wire and Fuel Hose. Could really use all the help you can give over the next week.

Thanks![/
Well, as usual, I didn't plan real well :(:(:( Flying to Sydney and Seoul, and am running really short on Spare Wire and Fuel Hose. Could really use all the help you can give over the next week.

Thanks!
hi just sent you a fuel hose if u wand i could do the same tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom