1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 16, 2018

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Husam, 16 April 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
    In-Game Name
    Items Required
    Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

2. [​IMG]

Tomaszek and Robert like this.
  3. Thanks for all the gifts I have received I have been away for a few days and cannot take my desktop PC on holiday:D I will return all gifts over the next few days
    Thanks again to my forum friends(y):)

ItsRalphy and Harcourt like this.
  4. Bigglesbaz

Bigglesbaz VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    Hi all, new week, new pressures :) Thank you to everyone for their gifts last week. If you don't see what you want I can always send fuel or flying aids. Baz :)

5. Hope you had a good holiday, welcome back
    Vacation.png

6. Yes we had a nice time thanks

ItsRalphy likes this.
  7. david smith

david smith 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    209aba02, 20xblwtp,04rn9r1c
    GMRDR,GMRDR3,DS2
    send event items to DS2

8. So I received a phone call this morning from family care nurse. She seems to recall the 23rd as being my date of discharge.
    I see Dr Guilberg, the infectious disease dr and hoping my white cell count has diminished down to barely anything.
    I so much miss my daughter. Sure John and Cheryl Koons both have been caring and wonderful people and bring Kendrah often to see me. I know God had me doing his work here. Hope it's made a difference for whomever he wanted me to cross paths with. I'm now thinking it's got to do with several people though as I have been the eyes and ears and the voice for many. I hope this is what you expected of me,Lord. There were no instructions given when I first came here, but I saw what problems needed to be addressed.

wydaho likes this.
  9. Hi all finally my account Husam is transfer the code is the same 20ttc611 please help by sending request and dont delete my old account just send other wise if you delete me and then add the code it will show message that i am cheater to avoid dont delete the my game name thank you very much i am waiting all your request.
    Please note that i cannot send request to everyone then i will not finish before a week i have before 500 neighbors appreciate if you send me request.

10. [​IMG]

Many thanks for those send me request to my account Husam after i transfer it.
    Appreciate your help and still there is place for other.
    Dont delete my old account if i am neighbor with you send the request after i accept delete the old account.
    Good Luck All (y)

Harcourt and Robert like this.
  11. I am currently making changes to my signature to reflect both the event and newly added items needed for repairs.
    ANF1, 2 and 3 gifting lists have been updated.

Last edited: 18 April 2018
  12. Send you a request.

Husam likes this.
  13. Haven't been much on the forum last weeks but wasn't able to play all days and hope to be back now but it's a little busy.

Thanks for all the received gifts and send mine also out but still have some catching up to do.

Am doing the event but it doesn't look that easy if you don't play that much, will try and see how far I got.

14. Here is the flights that carry the new (and old) repair items.

Seoul - Altimeter, Gyroscope
    Cape Town - Differential Relay, Lamp Shade
    Austin - Hydraulic Cilinder, Autopilot
    Stockholm - Pilot Headset, Head-up Display
    Jakarta - Pitot Tube, VSI

15. [​IMG]
    Thanks for the gifts i received appreciate that.
    Please help me to get you back as neighbor in my account Husam by sending me a request with my code 20ttc611
    Dont delete my old account (Husam.20ttc611) before you sending me request.
    Send request first i will accept (Husam.F20.chsaw) then delete the account (Husam.20ttc611)
    Send me PM if you need help.
    Good Luck All

Robert and Harcourt like this.
  16. I think Free to Play wasn't kidding, with exception of the rocks (and there is plenty of time left) I would have finished this year even without last years stuff!!

17. I have since updated my signature to reflect on addition of friend codes, adding on support games among other changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.