Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@BearFlights (wyq6yc9) and @BrownHornet (waq4yin)

I've recently removed a few non forum flyers from my neighbours gift list, flyers who I've not heard from in quite sometime. I'm assuming they have stopped playing the game or have been taken by aliens for scientific research. My money is on the latter.

If you would like to become neighbours here is my friends code - w31dzv6 - I'm more than happy to help you, as much as I can, progress your game through gifting standard items for daily use and/or unique items for building upgrades.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I need bath towels. Let me know what I can send in return.

wtyh5ef

Sorry, I can't scan these massive signatures yet. I think I need a couple of hours that I don't have yet.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights

I've recently removed a few non forum flyers from my neighbours gift list, flyers who I've not heard from in quite sometime. I'm assuming they have stopped playing the game or have been taken by aliens for scientific research. My money is on the latter.

If you would like to become neighbours here is my friends code - w31dzv6 - I'm more than happy to help you, as much as I can, progress your game through gifting standard items for daily use and/or unique items for building upgrades.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Hi Captain Rollins

I think you could be wrong. I'm of the opinion that the aliens took them to ask "The Kardashians, why?".
Adding you now! Will also help as best as I can.

Just checking in, I usually don't post in the trading forums as much as I should. If anyone needs anything from any of my two games just let me know.
Can you add my friend code ?
I sent you friend request 2 months ago but you didn't accepted.I think I forgot to send you PM before I added you code and maybe that's why you didn't accepted.
Thanks.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
waq4yin
Username
BrownHornet

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

i'm still around, just not a big conversationalist. Fell behind on my gifting last week because I was away for business.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hi all, brand new to the forum, and only been playing for a few days. I'm just looking for a couple of friends and as I learn I will contribute to the forum and gifts etc.

Please add if you got a spot?

User Name: Jain Tech
Friend Code: w8ag1kd

Thanks all,
Always happy to help the new ones! I added you as a neighbor. Please accept invitation from Ekenna.
Here is a tip: make a signature (like most people on this forum). I look at my neigbors signatures every day to see what they need.
And did you read the beginners manuel for gifting? Its very usefull ad it helped me when I started a few weeks ago! Here is the link:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/new-users-guide-for-gifting.2310/

Another thing that I find very usefull is the wikia page. Whenever I need to know something about a building or an item, in most cases I find the anwser there: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki

Always happy to help the new ones! I added you as a neighbor. Please accept invitation from Ekenna.
Here is a tip: make a signature (like most people on this forum). I look at my neigbors signatures every day to see what they need.
And did you read the beginners manuel for gifting? Its very usefull ad it helped me when I started a few weeks ago! Here is the link:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/new-users-guide-for-gifting.2310/

Another thing that I find very usefull is the wikia page. Whenever I need to know something about a building or an item, in most cases I find the anwser there: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki
Cut those 4 Video Wall from your signature because you will get from me this week and other neighbours they will send you something else.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Thanks for all the gifts! I had a rough weekend! All my planes broke down at the same moment and I needed to upgrade my repair base before I could fiw them! Thanks to my neighbors my repair base was back on track after 2 days and all my planes are finally flying again! I prepared myself now so that never happens again!

Now I need to finish my terminal and reserve hangar!

I also have e few slots for daily gift exchange! Please pm if you want to be neighbors!

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Good Morning from London (11.05am GMT)

A successful days plundering of my neighbours game sites, brought in 24,300 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests, of which 6 were high valued resources. This Morning's 20 gifts have been sent for today, Tuesday 12th April, having updated my neighbours gift list needs.

My thanks for all of the gifts received, it makes a big difference to my game play.

@PeterNL - hope the motion senor arrived, had problems at the time of sending gift.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
yes I received it! thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom