Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 14th April at 17.35pm GMT London)

My great thanks to all of my neighbours who have been gifting me Air Showers on a regular basis - I now have all I need.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Send out my 20 gifts for today. Thanks for all the received ones and sorry for no gifting yesterday but wasn't at home. So I still have some catching up to do but you'll get a gift back.

Completed the event :D:D. Still leave it open for a few days so I can still send sickles to those who want them.

Collected enough coins to upgrade my control tower and now have to wait 6 days before it's finished but in the meantime I can start collecting coins for a new hangar :):)

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thanks for all gifts received, working on sending mine out for the day. Please let me know if you need anything I can send.

Event completed on both accounts a couple of days ago, was able to get through it a lot quicker than the last time we had this event. Will keep farmers markets out and leave event open to send sickles for awhile longer.

Good morning World - I am back!!! - Had a fantastic weeks holiday, missed you all so much, but here I am!!!
friends.jpg
morning.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom