Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Update (Latest) - Bugs & Errors

The ranking (for any airport) in my game is empty since Sunday. Does anyone else has the same problem?

View attachment 4073
I think this is going to be a problem til GI gets their ducks in a row.
stockholm.JPG

D

Deleted member 5399

View attachment 4076
I agree. I've already submitted a support ticket on Sunday regarding Both KB1 and 2. Not that 2 had enough for chests but should have been in top 100 and KB1 should have been somewhere around 3rd or 4th place.
I haven't even looked at destinations otherwise since i'm doing special and alliance maps. LOL I'm 3 items from Salzburg right now from getting the cathedral. I just feel odd with no holy place in my town.

I agree. I've already submitted a support ticket on Sunday regarding Both KB1 and 2. Not that 2 had enough for chests but should have been in top 100 and KB1 should have been somewhere around 3rd or 4th place.
I haven't even looked at destinations otherwise since i'm doing special and alliance maps. LOL I'm 3 items from Salzburg right now from getting the cathedral. I just feel odd with no holy place in my town.
Let me know if they reply. I doubt in my case if 61 flights to Stockholm will add up to much, because I'm sure EVERYONE is flying there right now. :D:D:D But I would still like to know my standing.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Guys, looks like I have a problem - there're no upgrade in the Market for Win 8.1 available... probably that was a mistake to keep such version, but my experience says, that newer version of Windows requires a much more system resources!

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay I'm wonderering Free2Play
In a starters launch window after the rocket is launched and the starter is using Jar of Diogenes Bonus; it shows that all the participants receive double experience points.
However those who have launched with me, including my second game, say they have only gotten the regular amount of experience for the launch: as well as i noticed such in my second game.
So is this a glitch showing the wrong data in the launch window or are we getting shorted on this as well as the credit for launches; that many of us have support tickets in for already?

Guys, looks like I have a problem - there're no upgrade in the Market for Win 8.1 available... probably that was a mistake to keep such version, but my experience says, that newer version of Windows requires a much more system resources!

Hi @Nicks

I am not sure that Windows 10 needs more resources as 8.1. It certainly did not slow me down on my laptop and it runs on a very cheap tablet as well.

Regards
Harcourt

I'm running win 10 on an old laptop that started with Windows Vista, upgraded to 7, then upgraded to 10. It still works ok.

View attachment 4076
I have the same but in Houston i stop send my plane and the same with launches its counted but not in the weekly rank and just me only the player some times message pop pop said i am not connection in the inter net.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi @Nicks

I am not sure that Windows 10 needs more resources as 8.1. It certainly did not slow me down on my laptop and it runs on a very cheap tablet as well.

Regards
Harcourt
@Nicks @Harcourt
Actually throughout the course of Windows 10 being in the process of building, I am a Beta tester for the Windows Community.
So as the different builds came in, I probably dealt with more bugs than anyone here, unless they Beta test also.
I also do games for PC. Companies such as EA, XBOX, or others for Windows PC/ OS send me emails to test games and sometimes apps before release to the public.
And yes I admit after the final build for Windows 10; go figure I still encountered issues. I found out later erasing the hard drive reformatting and partitioning and doing a clean install, cleared out all the previous bugs that were buried within the system. If one encounters a virus, this is a good way to eradicate the virus completely; however you better have a recovery or system image disk for back up first. Many new users ignore that little pop-up on an new computer telling one to make a image disk until it's too late.
And alas, speaking of too late; prior to the middle of July 2016, from July 2015, everyone was given an entire year to upgrade absolutely free of charge.
And again a newer update was released free in November and Just last month the 1607 Anniversary edition for Windows 10.
As I already had Windows 10 on my tablet I had a blue screen of death and lost the recovery partition. So I was able to use my recovery media for 8.1, and still download the Windows 10 Upgrade which btw gave me the 1607 Anniversary Edition. How cool is that?
So if you were skeptical for an entire year after Windows 10 first came out, and one knows the bugs are worked out well before that; now users who wish to upgrade have to dig in their pockets, for i believe 199 US dollars to install Windows 10.
As I said my only problem was the previous bugs from each beta tested build, messed me up. Even Microsoft techs couldnt help. So I took my own path to correct the problem.

D

Deleted member 5399

BTW I wish GI would have sent the updates out to beta testers first so we could tell them what's wrong.
It would have saved them from releasing what; 4, 5 different versions now?

D

Deleted member 5399

Oh and BTW because of the design that much similar to a tablet, it does use less resources. Most of your everyday things you use by opening a web page, has an app for it in Windows store.
Hence your CPU runs cooler and the PC itself has a smaller footprint on the environment.
Go into task manager when you have Google browser open and see how much processor is using of memory!
It takes a lot. Streaming videos draws even more.
Especially with most going portable from laptops to tablets and smaller even, the cooler you keep things inside, the longer your device will last.

D

Deleted member 5399

Sorry but when i get into talking Tech I get going on pointers and such.
I even wrote my own repair manual for laptops; a sort of generic version.

Sorry but when i get into talking Tech I get going on pointers and such.
I even wrote my own repair manual for laptops; a sort of generic version.

Hi @KenDuckySmith ,

Thanks for all your posts, very informative.

I am not a techie, so it is good to discover that my feelings about Win10 are borne out by someone with so much knowledge !

Regards
Harcourt

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Okay I'm wonderering Free2Play
In a starters launch window after the rocket is launched and the starter is using Jar of Diogenes Bonus; it shows that all the participants receive double experience points.
However those who have launched with me, including my second game, say they have only gotten the regular amount of experience for the launch: as well as i noticed such in my second game.
So is this a glitch showing the wrong data in the launch window or are we getting shorted on this as well as the credit for launches; that many of us have support tickets in for already?
person with jar bonus does not need to be starter to have effect on others (at least is shown that way).

Top Bottom