Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse Windows Phone Items Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
W
need Archive Box

I can send: Air Vent Filter,Bath Towel,City Model,Communication Antenna,Computer,Copy Machine,Beverage Cooler,Great Shots,Handling Line,Hull Parts,Power Source,Robotic Lawnmower,Spaceship Engine,Shredder,Slide Rule,Welder,Wide-angle Binoculars
Welcome! I'll send you Archive Box. Better write in your signature what you need . By The way, how did you find this forum?

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wn5jfp4
Username
$lycufer_d
W
Welcome! I'll send you Archive Box. Better write in your signature what you need . By The way, how did you find this forum?

I do not know much English, I use google translayte. Found your forum via search engine Google. I live in Ukraine.

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Are you guys having problem playing the game after 8/22's update?
I updated yesterday,22.08.2014 and I saw some changes. The most visible was that the icons were bigger then before. Today,when I entered the store in Airport City application, it told me that an update were available. Curiosly this update had the same size than the yesterday one (53 Mb as I remember). After today update, all my flights to different locations in the flights map has disappeared. In the flights to London I was in the first place with 32 flights and now I have 0.
What problems did you noticed ?

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
time stopped ......
All the buildings have exactly same wait time until collecting as I previously entered the game
I started a flight
leave the game and come back again, the flight wasn't started
looks like every single time I enter the game started from exactly same instance no matter what I did previously .......

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
time stopped ......
All the buildings have exactly same wait time until collecting as I previously entered the game
I started a flight
leave the game and come back again, the flight wasn't started
looks like every single time I enter the game started from exactly same instance no matter what I did previously .......
Hmmm...Very ugly. My game works normaly as I could see until now.The only problem I have is about The disapearing flights in flights map.

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
I have new issues to report. I have 113 neighbors. For 11 of them their name became "username" and I can't identify them.I can visit only 21 from my 113 neighbors. I can visit only the 11 "username" plus another 10 neighbors. Since all these issue started, I didn't receive any gift from any neighbor.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Hi. This is the thread I have been waiting for. :)

I added you guys and will be sending what you need during tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom