Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse Windows Phone Items Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
Hello All,

This is the trading thread for "windows phone" not "windows 8 PC".
If you are playing on PC, you are at the wrong place.

Please post your information for what you need and what you can give as well as identification information below so we can help out each other :)

Windows Neighbor Name Kevin Liu-Level 25 (Friend Code: w7mfdmg)
Needs: Weather Display, Dispatcher Console, Video Wall, Master Plan, City Model
Can Gift: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Altimeter

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Sorry, I think I pressed wrong . Thank you for the Cash Counter. Just sent you a Landing Lamp wright now...

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
Hey Joe, do you mind to do me a favor ? I need a master plan, I can gift to everyone but myself. I was wondering whether you can send it back to me after I send it to you. thanks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom