Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

windows-pc-Weekly Treading Thread-May 3, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I updated my game yesterday and have not been able to send gifts since then for some reason. I ended up putting in a support ticket, and they are now working on it. Hopefully I can be back to sending gifts soon and send out some of these new items.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Hey guys - weekend so I am back in full, although managed to gift every night once the update was in.

WOW - so loving the update - where do you start? - new buildings - so many, can't decide which first (think the grand hotel, laundry and loft maybe), love the quests and the guest plane drops. Great new destinations, and a new plane, FAB. But so much else is better - I notice that when giftng the tab to flick between inbound and outbound works so much better - no fat fingers any more. When visiting you can see how many visits there are left - great. My game is so much more stable - it used to freeze and close several times a day, usually on opening and usually losing any gifts waiting for me to take - that hasn't happened since the update! I am off to buy 96 greenies with my real cash in the sale as I need so much more land and the Tesla Power station.

Updating my signature - I need items for the Laundry first. I can now gift Video Wall, Blanket, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Offset Gregorian Antenna and Attitude Indicators.

@Pratt Faulk - I have sent you an invitation, please accept. I did retry some of the codes for neighbours I have not been able to connect with in case the update has fixed that, but still get promo code invalid.

Thanks Ivan Free2Play and the Developer team - the update is so good I can forgive the few days without my Airport City fix!!!

Just tidying up and checking my connections to colleagues on this forum -

@TbombToronto - have sent an invite, we seem to have missed each other
@.sv, @silviucu - you are in my waiting to reply list? If you have my invite can you accept, if not let me know and I will delete you so that you can invite me?

I also have a waiting reply for Tomatina, but don't know who that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom