Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 5th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
would anyone have an objection if i stopped playing gamerader and over write and start playing gamerader2

I meant to answer this yesterday, but was in the field and it would be too lengthy to type on my phone.

Obviously, it's your game. Whatever you choose to do is entirely up to you, the rest of us don't really have a say in what game you play, nor do we feel one way or the other as to which one you should play. Whichever one you want active, we will gift to.

I would be curious to know why you want to stop playing gamerader and go with gamerader2?

Is it that you're unhappy with the layout? Because that can be fixed at anytime by shuffling things around. I do it all the time on both of my games. Or is it something else?

I would also consider whether you have spent any money on greens or anything else as well. Kind of hard to just let something go that you've paid money for and put time and effort into. Also, do you have any unique buildings that you would lose that are hard to obtain, or may not be available anymore? They would be a hard thing to give up I would think.

Then there's also the fact that gamerader is at level 46. That's only 9 levels away from the top level of the game. That's a long way to come to decide to give it up. Not to mention space launches, collections, etc.

Are both gamerader and gamerader2 on the same device and user? If they are on the same device, but different users, why not keep both of them? It can help both yourself and others (If you have the time and patience. LOL.) If they are both on the same user, keep gamerader, and you can always create a new user, install the game and start from scratch on that user account. That's pretty much what everyone that has multiple accounts has done, or they were attempting to help out in a quest or whatever the case may be.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do! We'll go with whatever it is you decide is best for you.

and now
I meant to answer this yesterday, but was in the field and it would be too lengthy to type on my phone.

Obviously, it's your game. Whatever you choose to do is entirely up to you, the rest of us don't really have a say in what game you play, nor do we feel one way or the other as to which one you should play. Whichever one you want active, we will gift to.

I would be curious to know why you want to stop playing gamerader and go with gamerader2?

Is it that you're unhappy with the layout? Because that can be fixed at anytime by shuffling things around. I do it all the time on both of my games. Or is it something else?

I would also consider whether you have spent any money on greens or anything else as well. Kind of hard to just let something go that you've paid money for and put time and effort into. Also, do you have any unique buildings that you would lose that are hard to obtain, or may not be available anymore? They would be a hard thing to give up I would think.

Then there's also the fact that gamerader is at level 46. That's only 9 levels away from the top level of the game. That's a long way to come to decide to give it up. Not to mention space launches, collections, etc.

is there a way i can play the gamerader2 and gamerader on the same pc
Are both gamerader and gamerader2 on the same device and user? If they are on the same device, but different users, why not keep both of them? It can help both yourself and others (If you have the time and patience. LOL.) If they are both on the same user, keep gamerader, and you can always create a new user, install the game and start from scratch on that user account. That's pretty much what everyone that has multiple accounts has done, or they were attempting to help out in a quest or whatever the case may be.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do! We'll go with whatever it is you decide is best for you.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
2nd account reset back to lvl 1 :(
I will lose a 1st place green launch landing if I wait for support to give a code so I am restoring back to saved game

Last edited:

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
lost all gifts given this am
please resend gifts if you can remember what they were
signature is reset back to required needs
sorry for the inconvienence and thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 5399

SHHH @Gt city must have had a wee bit much rum mateys. He is slurring his words. 'Publiched'??
Just kidding Gt City.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
lost all gifts given this evening again!!!
please resend gifts if you can remember what they were
signature is reset back to required needs
sorry for the inconvienence and thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom